forum

[collab] 8bitster - Project:R

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
S1lent
Hello guiz,

I'm here once again after a long time, asking if someone wants to work together with me on a chiptune song what's been stuck in my mind ever since I've heard it, and I want to make a nice taiko map out of it.

8bitster - Project:R (03:08)

My part in this collab will be to make the timing on this song (which shouldn't be too hard), and I will map a taiko difficulty myself (or maybe even 2).

My question is obviously if someone wants to collab with me on this song. This can be every difficulty and every game mode. If there are more than 1 person who want to join this small project, you're more than welcome to join.

I haven't started on this project, because I'm currently not at home and this laptop sucks, but I will be in a day or 2.

:)

Link to beatmap topic
Topic Starter
S1lent
I started working on the beatmap right now, and mapped a first 33% for normal mode. I wanted to start on a taiko map first, but after some raw mapping, the rhythm felt more like a osu map than a taiko one. I put the beatmap topic link in the OP.

Some trivial information:

I first heard this song in this cartoon, and maybe if you watch the cartoon, the music sounds better now you put it together with a image of something.

The second song in this clip is not included in the beatmap, just sayin'
Mayyro
I can make a Taiko map for you if you don't feel like doing it.
Topic Starter
S1lent

SuperMarioman11 wrote:

I can make a Taiko map for you if you don't feel like doing it.
I'll be still going to make one, but the more different maps, the better imo. I sent you a pm with the details.
Topic Starter
S1lent
A small bump, I added and uploaded SuperMarioman11's Taiko Oni, and I'm asking if some fellow beatmappers want to check it out, maybe leaving some critic or comments about it. Imo it's a fine piece of works. :)