Le update: http://puu.sh/eBuVP/972ec59f23.rar
- 00:10:666 (4,5,6) - Whistle on sliderends of the first two and whistle on reverse-arrow of 6. I always need a lot of help with hitsounds orz. Added!
- 00:20:444 (3) - 00:26:222 (7) - Whistle on start. Okay. Added!
- 00:24:666 (4) - Delete whistle. It'd make more sense to put the whistle on sliderend of 00:23:777 (2) - I don't fully understand why.. no changes.
- 00:24:888 (5) - Whistle on end. Added.
- 00:32:888 (4,5,6) - Decreasing the spacing to 1.0xDS here would be more confortable to play and you did it for the rest of the map as well. You are right. Changed
- 00:36:444 (4,5,6) - Transition to the next combo is not so good, make it smoother. Also check out the spacing between here: I'm not sure what do you mean with smoother transition :S
- 00:38:111 (5) - Delete. Needed for consistency with 00:35:333 (6) - The consistency is with 00:35:333 (6) - 00:38:888 (7) -
- 00:39:555 (3) - Curve this less. Hmm... k
- 00:46:222 (1) - End this on the next white tick. It might fit to the vocal, but considering that you did the same for 00:42:666 (1) - , this is the better decision. Sounds much better, changed!
- 00:48:000 (5) - Delete finish here, there's nothing that needs such a strong emphasis here (not even the piano) Right. Fixed.
- 00:54:666 (1) - You could add two red anchors to the slider to 'simulate' the drums: http://puu.sh/ezFex/8cda40d509.jpg I like the idea. Changed.
- 01:05:777 (4) - Make this end on the next white tick to follow the vocal. Doesn't sound good to follow vocalse here
- 01:11:777 (3) - Would switch this off with a circle and slider. Yep. Fixed.
- 01:13:555 (8) - Switch with two circles, this slider ends on a relatively strong beat that should be clickable imo. Okay. Fixed.
- 01:18:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why is this spammed with finish HS? ._. I don't wanna repeat myself concerning finish HS like in kristi's diffs, so i'll just point out: I use a lot of finish HS here coz i want to highlight the climax of the song, but looking again it sounds spammed, so I changed some stuff.
- 01:18:222 (1) - Delete on sliderend.
- 01:19:111 (3) - Delete on sliderstart and sliderend.
- Needs better hitsounds and some rhythm improvements, it should be fine then. I'm also not sure about some sliderpatterns, namely 00:35:555 (1,2,3) - 00:39:111 (1,2,3) - , these doesn't look and play very neat.