forum

[duplicate] Skinnable sliderends

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
nrl
Self explanatory. The other end of the slider. I want to make it look different from the end I'm supposed to hit.
DENKOUSEKKA
I don't get it...You should explain
winber1
meh, i feel like they should be the same, on the basis that the game is supposed to be played that way, but idk.

personally I don't really support this that much.

Yarai wrote:

The side with the combo number is the part of the slider you need to click. The other part of the slider is the end of the slider after you drag your cursor along its path. It's that last circle along the slider path that he wants to be able to skin (for the purposes of making sliders more clear so players will know where to hit the slider).
Topic Starter
nrl
I just think they add a lot of clutter. I can already get around it by using the hitcircle font as the hitcircle instead of the actual hitcircle, but I can't do anything with combo colors that way.
DENKOUSEKKA

winber1 wrote:

Yarai wrote:

The side with the combo number is the part of the slider you need to click. The other part of the slider is the end of the slider after you drag your cursor along its path. It's that last circle along the slider path that he wants to be able to skin (for the purposes of making sliders more clear so players will know where to hit the slider).
ahhh I get it now. I usually use "Snaking Sliders" to help with that but I don't really support it that much but if It's skinnable then there would be a way to keep it the way it currently is, correct? (If it was added)
Topic Starter
nrl
Oh, it's not to help people hit the right end, it's for reading stacks with hidden. Like I said, I'd like a way to do it without giving up combo colors.
DENKOUSEKKA

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

it's for reading stacks with hidden
I'm confused about how the other end of a slider would help with reading stacks with hiddenqqq
Topic Starter
nrl
It's easier to read a stack under a slider end if there is no slider end.
Oinari-sama
Duplicate of t/183900