forum

AxE Gaming Community

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
AXE Gaming now recruiting members.
If you are interested please let me know via a private message. We are holding trials tonight at 8pm CAT (Central African Time)

http://www.axegaming.co.za/osu-direct .

you can also speak to me to register team with a different time zone

We are aiming to become the biggest community inside the OSU Community.

We are to have monthly competitions which will allow you to win prizes such as supporter packages as well as gaming attire

Dont be shy and join in on the fun we are about to unleash. You dont have to be epic to make our team but skills does matter

We are capping our community to 50 members for now and hope you are going to be in the 50 members chosen.
Vuelo Eluko
"No members above 400k Rank will be accepted into the team."

Why even have this?
Yauxo
Teams are going to happen soontm so there is no reason to do this like this.
Also, the rename is wasted lol.

Not to mention that this is the wrong subforum for that.

What the hell is "AR7" and "AR8" players supposed to mean? There is no real competitive scene where people play AR8 maps only. If you want to be competitive, play, play, play some more, play and learn to either use DTHD or HDHR to get top 50 scores or whatever. Clanwars is not a thing here and if you think that your pro MLG 420 COD snipers own people here with their skills they carry over (lel) then .. I dont even, no.
Stefan

Riince wrote:

Why even have this?
I agree this is kinda unneeded since enthusiastic users should be allowed to join the community unrelated to their rank. Exactly because of that you could get by this way more experience over new player. :P
Nya Nya Neko
you know you shouldn't take this game too serious.
it is not like there are many tourneys around.
and this whole training thing doesn't even makes sense.
if you want to play then play. you don't have to meet up with mates to play an almost singleplayer game.
not even the real pros are serious about this game. if they want to play they play.
thats the excact same thing you should do to get better.
of course you can find a group to play with.
but not like that and definetly not that strict
Unluckee
There are so many flaws to this.
1) Not everybody can make it to the training sessions due to their time zone.
2) Turning up to two of the training sessions each week. Not everybody has the time to play Osu due to their everyday life.
3) The thing about only accepting players 400k and under won't work because new players barely check the forums.
4) Being forced to buy supporter if you haven't already just to add AxE to your username.
5) Wasting your only name change just to add AxE.
6) Failure to add AxE to your usename within a week of acceptance without speaking to the admin will result in removal of your membership. Why remove people's membership when they're so eager to join this?
7) Most new players just casually play the game.
Woobowiz
Dat posting in the wrong subforum.

AutoMedic

Riince wrote:

Why even have this?
Yes, true

So you imply that you need a big e-penis to go in your circlejerk gang "Community"

how limited
silmarilen
All New OSu Members are required to do a name change once accepted to allow AxE to be put in front of your name or to create a new account.
this is golden
so you have to pay 4 dollars to be allowed to join (and then waste your only name change), or you have to get yourself banned.
nice going guys!
uzzi

silmarilen wrote:

All New OSu Members are required to do a name change once accepted to allow AxE to be put in front of your name or to create a new account.
this is golden
so you have to pay 4 dollars to be allowed to join (and then waste your only name change), or you have to get yourself banned.
nice going guys!
8/8 gr8 b8 m8.
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

this is golden
nice going guys!
wtf didnt even see that
thats grade-A dumb
Soarezi
5/5
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Good Day all

Name changes : once accepted will be sponsored to get name change

Rank above 400k : has been removed

GMT issue: AS stated any time zone may join with a simple explanation of there time difference so we can accomodate

Training: Allows us to play together with Tag COOP, Team matches etc,

You do not have to join our community but also realize that there is a calling for it no matter what you think. RSA has competitions all the time. Sure it same all over
Vuelo Eluko

Rayden wrote:

clan tags haven't been viable since starcraft: brood war
you should really reconsider this
DothThouHoist

Rayden wrote:

"Name changes: once accepted will be sponsored to get name change"

Doesn't change the fact you'll be wasting your only chance to change your name-__-
Unluckee

DothThouHoist wrote:

Rayden wrote:

Doesn't change the fact you'll be wasting your only chance to change your name-__-
^
Nya Nya Neko

DothThouHoist wrote:

Rayden wrote:

as dumb as this community is...
but I have to admit.
i rare cases you can change your username twice, but you need to have a good reason to change it a second time.
DothThouHoist
No Offense
Yeah, I've seen it happen a few times, although I don't think stupidity is a good enough reason.-. ...Please Correct me if I'm wrong
Nya Nya Neko

DothThouHoist wrote:

No Offense
Yeah, I've seen it happen a few times, although I don't think stupidity is a good enough reason.-. ...Please Correct me if I'm wrong
well thats your point of view.
but I think the reason isnt stupidity, but it's being part of the community or not being part of the community.
if it happens that you change your name to axegamingdoththouhoist (dat name doh), and you aren't anymore in this community,
I guess that woud be a legit reason to change your name a second time.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Hello guys this is the reason why I opened up on forum so that i can take your information into concideration.

New Rules about name change: no longer required

We are a community based clan and input from the outside is the only way we may become successful

Thank you all for the input as well as Thank you to those who have signed up today.

:)

http://www.axegaming.co.za/osu-direct

Any who do add AxE to there name will have a supporter assistance. This just shows how much dedication one has for our team :)

Also with above mentioned funny name. You only to add AxE and not axegaming lol
DothThouHoist

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

DothThouHoist wrote:

No Offense
well thats your point of view.
but I think the reason isnt stupidity, but it's being part of the community or not being part of the community.
if it happens that you change your name to axegamingdoththouhoist (dat name doh), and you aren't anymore in this community,
I guess that woud be a legit reason to change your name a second time.
Hahahaha!! Well yes i do see that as a legit reason, but i wouldn't really want my name to be that long xD
Ah, and just asking... But if i were to change back my name to "doththouhoist" Would that be counted as a double name change or just 1?
Technically it's 2 but i would really like to know (Just in case)
DothThouHoist

AxE Rayden wrote:

Also with above mentioned funny name. You only to add AxE and not axegaming lol
If we were to add "axegaming" to the name. I think that when this community does become successful, (I'm rooting for you :D )
Osu will probably have a ton of players with super long names, And i think there would be sort of a problem calling out to one another :P
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
LOL one would call each other as there name and not axe [Name] for example

AxE is put in front just to affiliate the player with the community :)

With your name for example on ts i would most likely call you doth or hoist :)
Ace3DF
i hope this is your clan's main song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_C4fTWais
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
LOL thats all i can say
encryptik
pls let me join pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
ZipMePl0x
pls let me join pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
winber1
what
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN PLEASE APPLY

http://WWW.AXEGAMING.CO.ZA

ALSO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
Ace3DF
Looks like you're sponsored by all of these brands!
http://puu.sh/aScWe/919ca370d2.png
Do I get a discount if I join?
Soarezi
Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I used to be in FaZe, but they kicked me because i couldn't spin 360.. And when i did, i missed the note after the spinner. Will you give me a chance? I'll do my best to please your needs!

Edit : I can only play Aproatch Rate 7!
ksg
Hi
I would like to see if I have what it takes to join the AxE Community. I can only play ar6 maps but I'm trying to get better all the time, so I could some day be able to play ar7 or maybe even ar8 maps!
Please PM me if you would like to give me some tips on how to improve my approach rate reading speed or maybe even give me a shot on the community.
isokasapupuja
I can't play ar7 or ar8 but I should be good enough, right?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Good Day,

All of you that are interested in joining please register here.

http://www.cavegamingworld.shivtr.com

You will know once accepted if you got what it takes :P

(We accept any OSU enthusiasts to become part of the AxE Gaming Community)
Ring Suzune

Soarezi wrote:

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I used to be in FaZe, but they kicked me because i couldn't spin 360.. And when i did, i missed the note after the spinner. Will you give me a chance? I'll do my best to please your needs!

Edit : I can only play Aproatch Rate 7!
This is hilarious :D
Seth-Rah
Why must South Africans always do things like this
WHYYYYYYYYYYY D:
Can't we just stop disproving that we have brain cells too...
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Seth-Rah wrote:

Why must South Africans always do things like this
WHYYYYYYYYYYY D:
Can't we just stop disproving that we have brain cells too...
You are entitled to your own opinion

Thanks,
Kingkevin30
i totally want to join *kappa*
i suck ass at every Mode but CTB, there i suck even more because im a shitty little farmer in Top#150-Range
and because im such a great community-member i will totally ignore the training-sessions even thought you're only away +1h of my own timezone
and finnally after 4-years of searching for a new interesting nickname i found the solution from you guys...AxE how genius, im mean it feels like i almost could smell my name

DothThouHoist

Kingkevin30 wrote:

i totally want to join *kappa*
i suck ass at every Mode but CTB, there i suck even more because im a shitty little farmer in Top#150-Range
and because im such a great community-member i will totally ignore the training-sessions even thought you're only away +1h of my own timezone
and finnally after 4-years of searching for a new interesting nickname i found the solution from you guys...AxE how genius, im mean it feels like i almost could smell my name

I hurt my head whilst rolling on the floor after seeing this.
I can't even take any of these seriously(even though i'm pretty sure it's just sarcastic posts lol)
Illkryn
You know, I'd join but, I really don't think you're ready for a team 8^)

ar8 is something that is meant to be DT'd
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Good day,

I have a solution to all those who have a hard time with our Community.

Wait till a few months have gone by, then come back to me and ask if its still going well.

Right now we have 18 members and growing. We may not be the best but we are a community and that's why i started it. You don't have to join it so don't be rude :) . I'm trying to push OSU in a good direction. With monthly prizes and supporter badges to be won at many occasions. I believe not only is a community good for OSU but the Support from 18 members in our team that are all Supporters now will allow PEPPY and his team to grow OSU to even greater heights. I am proud to say that I PLAY OSU AS AN AXE MEMBER and am Proud to help OSU in any way Possible.

AXE GAMING COMMUNITY is now giving Plus minus 72 dollars a month contribution as well as more to come via prizes and exposure. So hate us if you want. Be rude if you like. One thing you must know. We are not going anywhere :)

Thanks to those who did give us constructive criticism and helping us make our team better. It is thanks to you guys that this community will work out.

Those of you unfortunately being rude here is not working in your favor. You are just driving myself and my team even harder to make this a success. In fact i need to thank you guys as well. You have made this even easier for me to put myself in growing our community . I am now 350% more committed to making the OSU experience for my members irreplaceable.
DothThouHoist

AxE Rayden wrote:

I am now 350% more committed to making the OSU experience for my members irreplaceable.
Please be 360% more commited! If possible even 420%! We need more osu players who strive to help build the community :D
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
:)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
mits mtis
Vuelo Eluko
rip

Riince wrote:

rip
rebel mode activ8
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
lol
iiyo
cringe
DothThouHoist
Well... Okay...
Kaitou Kid
I strongly urge you to think about the trouble you are going through to make a community in osu! that requires clan tags. You have to remember that this is a rhythm based game not some kind of FPS or MMORPG where you call up your clan or guild to do something exciting like a peaca dungeon run(mabinogi reference :3), In osu all you can do is play maps together and you can already do that if you follow these six easy steps:
1) Open osu
2)click play
3)click multiplayer
4)create new room
5)invite friends
6)play play play

If you really sit down and think you'll realize that this "community" is not needed and unnecessary, you can just use the "add friend" button on someones profile or ingame if you want to stay connected or with them.

I'm not hating on you, just pointing out the necessity of having something like this. Its good to have new ideas and stuff but this isn't your best
show more