posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Louis13 wrote:

My oponent cannot be found on osu.... Help
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/meeeeeeeeeeeeau

there he is, count the e's, yes it's annoying when someones username is like this but it's 12 e's
Rammler
Sry but I will unregister myself for now, my rank is just too high for bronze and I don't want to know which rank I am when the tournament will start.
uhhh
i think i should be in masters league now
should i
i dunno
FreshMint
what happens if you surpass your rank bracket during the tournament?
die9_8

Helius wrote:

what happens if you surpass your rank bracket during the tournament?
I asked the same thing, you continue with the bracket until the next season as long as you've played one match already.
Athrun
I lost. 0-4 Silver League Season 2

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/9403692
The first ready or not song does not count.
Mofu kun
My opponent is not responding to my messages.

What should i do?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

MoF10 wrote:

What should i do?
Give them a couple extra days, if they still do not respond to you message me via pm and if they are not in a position to play or contact they will be forfeit due to inactivity.
Athrun

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

What should i do?
Give them a couple extra days, if they still do not respond to you message me via pm and if they are not in a position to play or contact they will be forfeit due to inactivity.
Please update my one.
Mofu kun
My opponent hasn't responded to any of my private messages.
Should i try once more?
charburg
May I join the silver league, if registration isn't closed :D? (Rank 39,816, currently)
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

charburg wrote:

May I join the silver league, if registration isn't closed :D? (Rank 39,816, currently)
Registration is temporarily closed as I'm moving over to my own domain for the time being, so there wont be any new tourneys until late October, sorry :/
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

MoF10 wrote:

My opponent hasn't responded to any of my private messages.
Should i try once more?
at this point don't bother, just to confirm message me again if hes still idle. if you don't message me within about 24 hours ill assume that he responded and things are going fine.
Arcanum
When will Registration be open next?
die9_8

Nightcore3217 wrote:

When will Registration be open next?
once he gets the domain hes setting up running
TEAM LunarFlare
I won :D little league winner <----- :D
DENKOUSEKKA
Not sure if I mentioned this already or if you were already told this but I forfeit so Rurion should have progressed
Garr
Hi, I am appalled and speechless at the blatant discrimination against Cosmic 11th dimension league players (#-100 to #10).
Tachibana Rika
is this thing still going on? D:
Sorata654

Tachibana Rika wrote:

I hope so. I want to join the Gold League D:
Lyubey

Sorata654 wrote:

Tachibana Rika wrote:

I hope so. I want to join the Gold League D:
Well according to the guy in charge of this it's back this month some time?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
It will be reopened by the end of the month, I'm building a separate website for this as the forum based system is incredibly inconvenient and has caused a lot of problems for a tournament like this one where many different levels are being controlled from the same source, it should be up and running before Halloween. sorry for any inconvenience.
VirtualMuffin
Oh this tournament started and finished :O ? My bad. Was checking messages every day almost XD Should have looked here!
Ongaku
I'm actually still waiting for my next opponent, in the Semifinals. Hoping for a match soon.
Chunelle
:x

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

It will be reopened by the end of the month, I'm building a separate website for this as the forum based system is incredibly inconvenient and has caused a lot of problems for a tournament like this one where many different levels are being controlled from the same source, it should be up and running before Halloween. sorry for any inconvenience.
Are we any further with this?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Chunelle wrote:

:x

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Are we any further with this?
Yeah I'm making progress, it might take a little longer than Halloween but I'm holding true to dates. I guarantee that I'll at least have the domain up and running within the first week of November at the latest, I'm just not sure exactly how i want it run so I'm fine tuning specifics. After that I'm just putting it on paper so that everyone can participate. Once this is up it'll fix problems such as people going idle and people using different names in challonge. I also have some ambitious plans for this but I won't say anything until it's guaranteed. I hope those of you participating had/are having fun with this tournament and I hope those that haven't been able to participate as of yet can be patient for me to finish my project :P. GL and HF.
Athrun
Still waiting for the bracket before I can play my game in the losing section.
ZeroStrike1101
If I want to join, when do I sign up?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

ZeroStrike1101 wrote:

If I want to join, when do I sign up?
the tournament is under hiatus until i get my website up. I really hate the forums system of running things and it causes many problems, It'll be up within the first week of November, I'll link it here when it's live.
FreshMint
gold season 2 pls play ur matches LOL
Edit: tournament dieded
Picnic
Ongaku

Helius wrote:

I would if I had an opponent. Lol.
Illus

Ongaku wrote:

Helius wrote:

I would if I had an opponent. Lol.
This. I'd really like to finish it, too.

EDIT: I meant that for Season 1A, too. I think people just forgot that this exists, or something. Can't you contact them? It's been like this for several weeks.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Ok, i cant micro manage as I'm busy making sure i can go live in a couple of weeks, however if you are still interested in playing send me a PM, anyone who doesn't send me one will be considered inactive and forfeit from their divisions respectively. I'll start kicking in 48 hours so that this can be finished.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
So all in all i only got 3 people to reply saying that they'd like to continue the tournament, so im going to trash the ones that are ongoing and maybe ill setup a round robin for you three, you know who you are. Anyways since there isn't much interest in finishing the current format im just going to end it off here, The domain will be ready within 7 days. I hope to see you all then, in the meantime we'll wait and see how it goes, gl and hf.
kuliene
oh, no! i should check the forum more often, now im out of the league :(
sunosz
I got interested at it. :D
It is really a nice idea.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
OK so the domain I've been working on is almost done, I understand that the 2-3 week downtime has basically killed interest but I'm hoping that i can have a good tournament environment as well as support other peoples efforts to make tournaments using my domain, as proven many times this forum type listing is really inefficient. I'll link it here when it goes live, should be up and running by Monday, GL and HF.
Wiggull
Can I sign up or is it started already?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
You can signup on Monday, I'll have the URL's and such ready by then.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Please go back and read the main post.
show more