forum

Oh hai der.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iAkeno
<Hello World>
11 days into the game and the best I can do is 3 Star maps :/
Mouse Only is the hardest thing ever .-.' 300 song plays first day because I need to practice. Managed to get 70% on the tutorial that's how bad I was. I started on the song agony on normal refused to play easy cause then I lose face .-.'

-Uh so how do people even use the keyboard buttons and how do you rotate between them. Also I heard people say tablets are easier is that true?

Any ways, I'll be happy if I ever reach 300PP. Also country leaderboards is in China because im on vacation there will it switch to Canada when It connects to a Canadian IP?
WingSilent
Welcome here. Have fun. :')
Ps: I usually write with this color too. :) (#BF00FF)

Tablet or Mouse are barely the same thing. The choice is up to you. This is a question of preference.
Topic Starter
iAkeno

Lumina wrote:

Welcome here. Have fun. :')
Ps: I usually write with this color too. :) (#BF00FF)

Tablet or Mouse are barely the same thing. The choice is up to you. This is a question of preference.
Haha, I usually Arial Bold w/ some random colour on forums but the lazyness got to me. You use a tablet right? and I'm guessing you use the 2 keyboard keys too? I tried z,x but it feels really un-natural but I can't keep pace with some songs but just single clicking. First World problems.
WingSilent
Yes, I use a tablet and my keyboard with "w" and "x" keys. (French keyboard don't worry)
You will need to practice much if you started 11 days ago. :D

Wish you good luck and fun.
feebeewoo
Welcome. Enjoy your stay and have fun :)
Topic Starter
iAkeno

Lumina wrote:

Yes, I use a tablet and my keyboard with "w" and "x" keys. (French keyboard don't worry)
You will need to practice much if you started 11 days ago. :D

Wish you good luck and fun.
Thanks ^_^'
Yeah new but almost 800 songs in xD, I feel like I'm missing an important thing and that will get me past advanced and into insane maps.

feebeewoo wrote:

Welcome. Enjoy your stay and have fun :)
Hahaha, Thanks
XPJ38

iAkeno wrote:

Also country leaderboards is in China because im on vacation there will it switch to Canada when It connects to a Canadian IP?
No, it won't. If you want it to change, follow these instructions.

And by the way, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :)
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! I hope you don't rage on osu! and that's a lot of plays per day compared to me.
Kazutakee
Hi and welcome to osu!
Dont worry if you're not satisfied with your performance. It's only been 11-12 days for you now. You still have a lot to learn.
I myself was pretty bad too when I started last year.
About your countryleaderboard, I dont think it will change automatically, so maybe you should contact an admin.

Anyways I wish you the best of luck with your 300 pp goal, and I hope you will enjoy your stay in this world of circles ^^