forum

Capital STEEZ - Capital STEEZ [Prod. By Madlib]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TBM DD
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 28, 2014 at 9:31:35 PM

Artist: Capital STEEZ
Title: Capital STEEZ [Prod. By Madlib]
Source: AmeriKKKan Korruption
Tags: Rap Hip hop Urban Beats TBM DD
BPM: 176.38
Filesize: 2690kb
Play Time: 00:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.94 stars, 104 notes)
  2. Normal (0 stars, 1 notes)
Download: Capital STEEZ - Capital STEEZ [Prod. By Madlib]
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Use this space to tell the world about your map. It helps to include a list of changes as your map is modded!
Re-done but not finished. Please mod, would be appreciated.
Konei
Hey, since you seem to be new at mapping, here some general advice!

1. First your timing is totally off. I tried a bit around and found BPM:87 and Offset: 4017 to be pretty accurate, but you should ask for some more opinions.
  2. The few hitobjects you designed are too straight and odd to be fun to play. Think of more creative and exciting pattern, round shapes and flow and experiment with different pattern.
  3. Go general mapping rules through again - such as spacing.
  4. Remap and try your best again - noone is able to map really well or even perfectly from the start. Just look at other ranked mapsets and try to improve! Listen to the music and create an exciting rhythm and pattern to it.
Best of luck until then! Feel free to ask me for help and anything if you need it!
Topic Starter
TBM DD

Konei wrote:

Hey, since you seem to be new at mapping, here some general advice!

1. First your timing is totally off. I tried a bit around and found BPM:87 and Offset: 4017 to be pretty accurate, but you should ask for some more opinions.
  2. The few hitobjects you designed are too straight and odd to be fun to play. Think of more creative and exciting pattern, round shapes and flow and experiment with different pattern.
  3. Go general mapping rules through again - such as spacing.
  4. Remap and try your best again - noone is able to map really well or even perfectly from the start. Just look at other ranked mapsets and try to improve! Listen to the music and create an exciting rhythm and pattern to it.
Best of luck until then! Feel free to ask me for help and anything if you need it!
Thank you for your input, I needed it. Can I ask what the point of offset is? I know what it does, I just don't understand why I'd use it. I used BPM Analyzer to find the bpm, then doubled it cause that's how my friend said it worked.