forum

ESTi - HELIX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Seraphin]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 5:54:40 PM

Artist: ESTi
Title: HELIX
Source: O2JAM U
BPM: 15
Filesize: 4660kb
Play Time: 02:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. fk (6.02 stars, 258 notes)
Download: ESTi - HELIX
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
-2/10
bg,mp3,some sv change from flower's set ((i'm lazy ;;
[Mahua]
plz remove tag........
Topic Starter
[Seraphin]

[Mahua] wrote:

plz remove tag........
sry @_@
KagamiHRS
Random mod...

[General]
Your map, if met the criteria, would end up Approved instead of Ranked due to sheer difficulty of the map.
Tags: You need to have some tags that are related to the song. The "modder" above might be suggesting you to remove unrelated tags.

[fk]
00:32:060 (1) - /!\ Unrankable! /!\ - Wriggling and ambiguous sliders won't pass neither approval or ranking.
Topic Starter
[Seraphin]

KagamiHRS wrote:

Random mod...

[General]
Your map, if met the criteria, would end up Approved instead of Ranked due to sheer difficulty of the map.
Tags: You need to have some tags that are related to the song. The "modder" above might be suggesting you to remove unrelated tags.

[fk]
00:32:060 (1) - /!\ Unrankable! /!\ - Wriggling and ambiguous sliders won't pass neither approval or ranking.
haha~
this map is just for fun-- I'm not going for rank (I wouldn't make like this tbh if I wanted it ranked)
Also, I have a slider that overlaps which is also unrable, but thanks anyway haha

If you want a better version for rank check out Hollow Wing's set
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.