forum

Someone returns!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MusicFan
Looking at my profile revealed to me that I started in December of '07. Then maybe 6 months or so after I moved on
to other things.

WELP!

Here I am again, though maybe not as competitively...

Fun fact: I don't usually forget a game I find and play. It's only a matter of time before I leave, and return. :o
RemmyX25
Wtf everyones coming back!

Welcome back, Musicfan! I remember you
Rokodo
Helloo.

Relative newfag here, probably spent more time in the community than you though <still newer registration date>
Pokebis

RemmyX25 wrote:

Wtf everyones coming back!
Pft, I wish. Not that many people are really.
But anyways, I, as well, remember you and would like you to have a warm welcome back. Also, be noted someone will tell you that this thread shouldn't exist because you're a returning member. Just ignore it for now.
I hope you enjoy your time being back now.
Starrodkirby86
Oh! Good to see someone old come back. We gotta make some sort of Veteran Members' Club. :V

Delightful to see you here once more. :)
adam2046
You definitely had one of the more memorable avatars on the forums...
(Is that clip art or what)

Welcome back!
awp
it looks like a launch icon screencapped off a Win95 desktop
Skyripper
welcome back! I wish I was so old school.

earliest I ever even tried osu! was april 2008, and I didn't get an account until that august :S
Topic Starter
MusicFan

adam2046 wrote:

You definitely had one of the more memorable avatars on the forums...
(Is that clip art or what)
Actually, my avatar is just something I threw together in like ten minutes in GIMP.
Considering I didn't ever use GIMP, it came out pretty well.
As for my Portal sig, I just took a screencap of my desktop with a Portal wallpaper and edited it a bit, though I think
I can improve it (you know, take out the "Recycle Bin" text).
I remember making a second Portal sig somewhat like this, and considering this one is linked directly to the thread I attached it to, I will try to look it up...

EDIT: found it.

Not as silly, but whatev.