forum

Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida -Revised!!! 04/16/08

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tapdancingmetroid
try changing the bpm to 175.04
then do the 4 Rs

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

try changing the bpm to 175.04
then do the 4 Rs

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
K, i've done what you suggested, the timing is even better now, thanks Tapdancingmetroid :D .
Tapdancingmetroid
It's a good beatmap so far, but there are still some beat spacing issues, such as

Easy: beginners may have trouble figuring out which direction the slider at 3:12:06 goes.

Normal: Second chorus has the same quarter note problem mentioned below

Hard: the distance between 1 and 2/ 3 and 4 on combos like the one at 2:09:24 should be farther apart than the distance between 2 and 3. Also, a lot of the sections with constant quarter note clicking (ex: the chorus) appear to have varying distances between notes.

Insane: The notes 7-8 in the combo at 1:41:90 should be the same distance as 6-7/8-9. Also, distance between 3 and 4 at 3:06:57 is off. Additionaly, the note at 3:22:69 could be the start of the combo at 3:23:37

Starred, though. :D
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

It's a good beatmap so far, but there are still some beat spacing issues, such as

Easy: beginners may have trouble figuring out which direction the slider at 3:12:06 goes.

Normal: Second chorus has the same quarter note problem mentioned below

Hard: the distance between 1 and 2/ 3 and 4 on combos like the one at 2:09:24 should be farther apart than the distance between 2 and 3. Also, a lot of the sections with constant quarter note clicking (ex: the chorus) appear to have varying distances between notes.

Insane: The notes 7-8 in the combo at 1:41:90 should be the same distance as 6-7/8-9. Also, distance between 3 and 4 at 3:06:57 is off. Additionaly, the note at 3:22:69 could be the start of the combo at 3:23:37

Starred, though. :D
K, i've done what you suggested, the timing is even better now, thanks Tapdancingmetroid .
Just replace "timing" with "Spacing"
James
how about an offset of 22,354? i get 100s on your song?
Oh multiple timing section.. whats it for again?
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Okay its better now, although i suggest to reduce the overall difficulty.
but if you dont want to, ill bubble it since its good enough.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay its better now, although i suggest to reduce the overall difficulty.
but if you dont want to, ill bubble it since its good enough.
I don't think it's necessary to reduce the overall dificulty
James
Okay then, people wont play on your insane though :P
and few people will play on hard, thats what i think
bubbled.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay then, people wont play on your insane though :P
and few people will play on hard, thats what i think
bubbled.
Alright, Alright, I changed my mind!
I lowered the overall difficulty of insane for the sake of the players.
James
Hope you're not mad at me. :(

I really think you're offset is off? And also the offset I gave you is off by a bit too?

Anyways I kinda got the offset at 22,354 and 22,334 I'm not so sure about it though.
But I believe you're offset is off. Just trying to listen at it at 1x, its like off 1/4 beat.

Anyways, whenever I tried to fix your offset the other timing sections will be really off, so i decided to remove all your timing sections and resnapped all the notes. Then later you can put those timing sections back.

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Hope you're not mad at me. :(

I really think you're offset is off? And also the offset I gave you is off by a bit too?

Anyways I kinda got the offset at 22,354 and 22,334 I'm not so sure about it though.
But I believe you're offset is off. Just trying to listen at it at 1x, its like off 1/4 beat.

Anyways, whenever I tried to fix your offset the other timing sections will be really off, so i decided to remove all your timing sections and resnapped all the notes. Then later you can put those timing sections back.
nah, im not mad, i just found that insane wasimpossible. ;)

Anyway, i fixed the offsets just as you asked
James
MasacruAlex
Very nice song , i listen to it all the time.THe beat is perfect.Downloading the "new version"
James
Okay, it sounds better now. I get 300s and 100s on the streams on insane + full combo.

Normal and Hard:
Starting 03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything by 1/4 beat forward.

Insane:
03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything so that it would align to the nearest white timeline.

After that you get my star/bubble.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay, it sounds better now. I get 300s and 100s on the streams on insane + full combo.

Normal and Hard:
Starting 03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything by 1/4 beat forward.

Insane:
03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything so that it would align to the nearest white timeline.

After that you get my star/bubble.
Done as you've requested, i think...
James
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
huh, i must've moved the beat Behind 1/4
anyway, it's fixed now ;)

from Jame's last post Edit,

James wrote:

EDIT: Here :)
Update with this and you get my approval.
i pretty much figured it out james.
James
U U UWA UWA~
bubbled.
Tapdancingmetroid
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

On the easy difficulty, starting at 3:29:59, the timing of the notes is messed up. fix that, and this beatmap shall be ranked. :)
Long time no see (not really long...), Tapdancingmetroid!

I've done what you've requested!
Tapdancingmetroid
Kharl
*Deranked*

Some notes in all levels are still off-sync, and beat-spacing at some places in Easy and Normal can be confusing for beginners. I've attached my revised version, just save them into your song folder. If you're happy with the changes, then please reupload them and I'll rerank this map.

Changelog:
All maps - Change timing settings. Resync beats. Resync video. (I find -6300 works best for video offset. The former one was -6126)
Easy&Normal - Change some placement of the beats to improve beat spacing.

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Easy].osu

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Normal].osu

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Hard].osu

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Kharl wrote:

*Deranked*

Some notes in all levels are still off-sync, and beat-spacing at some places in Easy and Normal can be confusing for beginners. I've attached my revised version, just save them into your song folder. If you're happy with the changes, then please reupload them and I'll rerank this map.

Changelog:
All maps - Change timing settings. Resync beats. Resync video. (I find -6300 works best for video offset. The former one was -6126)
Easy&Normal - Change some placement of the beats to improve beat spacing.
Thanks a lot, Kharl! :D I really appreciate the work you've done.
James
Kharl
Now that all the problem are gone...

*Re-ranked*

James wrote:

I think this is my fault?
I was trying to be not a spacing nazi when I modded this map because it might take me hours again to point everything.

Sorry again Kharl.
No need. After few hours of modding, I tend to skip over such trivial details too.
mattyu007
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

mattyu007 wrote:

:)
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrquw6uwVk
once again, thanks a bunch for making this sweet video. :D
mattyu007
ur welcome :P
love the song, so i made the video :D
Shinde
Good stuff. I was recently considering mapping this song for fun, but even after a year and a half I think this map stands up quite well so I feel no point in doing that. 10 for sure, love the song. xd