forum

PlayStation Portable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AutoMedic

Hello guys, please recommend me some PSP games since my PS3 is broken and shit happened. Dont worry about the CFW stuff discussion tho. Feel free to talk about the following in this thread

-Games
-Applications
-Custom Firmwares
-Hacks
-Homebrew Apps
-Eroge*

(The ones with the "*" symbol means that limit the discussion within the story, not gameplay)

Advanced thanks for the suggestions :)

For easier time looking, use this format

ex. Game Suggestion

GAME

(Your Text here uncolored)
NicoNicoNiii
Most of the psp games are ported to ps3 but one of the best games I've played on psp were dissidia, disgaea, monster hunter/gods eater and valkyria chronicles 2.
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
Started playing Disgaea for some reason

Also, fuck danganronpa. Batshit hard
Trauter
You can try Dissidia duodecim Final Fantasy. ^^
Gumpy
God Eater 1 or 2 (I don't think the second one is in western yet tho)
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
What do you thinkabout the M33 CFW? Is it still usable up to now?
Kyno
have you tried Fate/extra?
its pretty great game, just... the battle system is like uhm... anyone played Final Fantasy to explain the type of battle system they used? o.o

anyways... what happened to your PS3? Dx
Topic Starter
AutoMedic

kynolenkun wrote:

have you tried Fate/extra?
its pretty great game, just... the battle system is like uhm... anyone played Final Fantasy to explain the type of battle system they used? o.o

anyways... what happened to your PS3? Dx
my ps3 wont turn on anymore ;w;

anyways, already played the fate/extra. It's text-heavy so yeah
Stefan
Hm... Black Rock Shooter: The Game, Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPS/Peace Walker, WipEout (in general)

my suggestions, not sure if you like them since the suggestions here are completely different to these I have suggested. D.
Ceph23
Can't go wrong with the Monster Hunter freedom series or maybe Dissidia 012: Duodecim (Did I spell that right?)

the Prinny games are also really fun.
Kyno
how about blade dancer?
its actually... honestly its something to kill time really.
> graphics arent that good but really nice gameplay well i mean story
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
i really love time-killing games.Recommend me some in order to fill my 16gb memory stick
Kritzkingvoid
Final Fantasy Type-0-Might have the best graphics for a psp game next to God eater

Persona 3-Basic RPG with a solid story and beast OST

Sword Art Online Infinity Moments-If your a fan of RPG this should be the next game for your psp Theirs no English Translation
it should be playable without knowing "Japanese"

God Eater 2-New Currently release prequel of God Eater Available for PSP and PSP Vita. Theirs a Half Translation English patch

Phantasy Star 2-the gameplay and story is standard fair but the biggest thing about phantasy star 2 is the Online Multiplayer

Dangan Ronpa -Considering you might like this game