forum

A little late introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MyAngelRemi
I am an 19 year old Osu! clicker from Norway. Been playing Osu! for like 2 months now.
I am an mouse player, going to buy myself tablet but im not going to use it on Osu! because i feel comfortable using the mouse.
My keyboard's z and x buttons are dead after to much Osu! i am real hyped to get my new keyboard.
The most important thing to write here, my birthday.
dd.mm.yyyy

The awsome picture of me before i cut my hair :3 this to sprite up my introduction so it doesn't seem so boring as it is(bad English there i think not very good at English but i try).

Maybe i should have picked a picture where i look happy and not creepy but yeah yeah.

I am going into the military in 20 days so i may be gone from Osu! a while :/ but after the first month i think i'l have time for Osu! again.
Was attending school but failed the last year so the military is like my plan B.

I'v got like 4 main nicknames so you may have seen me other places. My most regular is Joikabolle.
List of my nicknames
  1. Meelera
  2. Joikabolle
  3. Gokuend
  4. And if the nicknames are taken i often use the number 22 behind the nickname(suprise the number is my birthday)

My music taste
The music i mostly are listening to when i don't play Osu! is metal. I have a big love for this kind of music.
I prefer Deathcore, Blackmetal, Deathmetal, Djent, Powermetal and Metalcore.
When i go Osu! mode i play anything in my path(i like music in general it's joust that i love metal above all other kind of music).

I got an ask.fm, youtube, animeplanet and last.fm user.
I do also stream from time to time
Youtube
My youtube channel
On my youtube channel i upload the songs i'm most proud of(my skill isn't very high yet so you won't see any top level play from this channel yet at least).
Ask.fm and last.fm
My ask.fm profileMy last.fm profile
Ask me anything you want on my ask.fm profile.
Animeplanet
My Animeplanet user
I watch allot of anime when i'm not gaming so it's real good to have a place where you can find out where you were in the anime(got real bad memory, handy to have) so if you want to see what i'm watching, what i have watched and what i want to watch.
some joikabolle for you