forum

Osu! tablet for other games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoavX
I wonder if it'll work :P
Azure_Kite
Depends if the Tablet is a suitable input device for the game.

It would work as any other mouse would. The issue is how playable it would be. In the majority of cases I'd suspect that answer would be "not very".
Jing Yuan
I play league of legends with tablet.
Gumpy

MoF10 wrote:

May i ask how you attack then?! or are you some insane person who has left and right click on some key on your keybord or am I just being stupid and missing stuff?
Bauxe

Gumpyyy wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

May i ask how you attack then?! or are you some insane person who has left and right click on some key on your keybord or am I just being stupid and missing stuff?
Tap probably.
Gumpy

Bauxe wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Tap probably.
I will need to try it then once mine arrives in the mail.
AutoMedic
tested

didn't work

dont even bother
MoeMoeOrRiot
Would like to try playing league with a tablet and haveing the mouse on my foot so i can click around, would be fun to try :D
B1rd
Once I get internet I want to try and use the tablet for aim intensive task such as being an archer, my aim sucks with mouse.
Gumpy

B1rd wrote:

Once I get internet I want to try and use the tablet for aim intensive task such as being an archer, my aim sucks with mouse.
Actually anything that is a third/first person shooter auto centers your mouse, but since that does not happen with a tablet it would be impossible to aim properly.
Michiiii-

Sonatora wrote:

tested

didn't work

dont even bother
Lol, I can play every game with Tablet, even AC4
Gumpy

Synxx3 wrote:

Yeah... no that's a lie.
If you want to prove it post some kind of video.
AutoMedic

Synxx3 wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

tested

didn't work

dont even bother
Your lying

go die in a fire