forum

[duplicate] [invalid] COsu & In-Game Shop

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Nowadays, players of osu! always bored to do a spinner that added in the game. So here i thought:

How about adding coins feature and in-game shop?
For detail, the coins can be collected as much as your score at spinner. I mean, every 1.000 score at spinner, you will get 10 COsu (Coin Osu, of course). BUT, everyone could cheating here with making a new beatmap that have a lot of spinner there. So, the COsu COULD ONLY be collected in a spinner that occur after a minute of play [Break(s) isn't/aren't counted]in the beatmap. Also, SPINNER AT OSU'S TUTORIAL ISN'T COUNTED. (If it counted, everyone could be cheating, y'know...)

DT/NC affects the coins too. With DT/NC turned on, everyone could get 0.5x more of coins. (So it's pay-off.)

About the in-game shop...........i even not thought what will be sold there. The only thing that i could think now is:
-Circle's Light: Help you showing the circles (without it numbers) of notes when FL is toogled on. (100 COsu)

.......only that for now. I will add more items later.

With this idea, there will be too, a menu before a beatmap plays, which shows you items that you want to use at the time when you have it.

That's all from me now. As i said, i will update this post later as i have new ideas about the items that will be sold at the shop. Oh, and you could request too, to help me. THANKS FOR READING!

P.S for Oinari-sama, help me find other post that same as me, if there is. (Because you always found it, one or two.) Thanks.

*sorry if you don't know what i meant because of my language ;)
uzzi
I'm pretty sure the whole 'shop' idea has been denied. I don't think in-game currency is healthy for a game like this.
Oinari-sama
Yup... in game currency + shops has been requested and denied quite a few times in the past, t/3530, t/49499, t/61615 & t/179069 just to name a few... all denied regardless of how the in game currency is obtained.

Marking thread