show more
KinkiN
used 20 Loveca, 4R

f u guys all with blessing from rng gods
NoHitter

Yuzuru wrote:

used 20 Loveca, 4R

f u guys all with blessing from rng gods
Just save up for the 50 draw. I used them up because of impulse but you shouldn't let that bring you down :(
Miunix
Never knew about this until i saw this post :D
Thanks, now i atleast have a Love Live! game on my phone :D
blissfulyoshi

NoHitter wrote:

Just save up for the 50 draw. I used them up because of impulse but you shouldn't let that bring you down :(
If you intend to play this game for a while, I advise saving up for 100, so that you get a chance to get a duplicate SR in your guaranteed SRs between events. Because seriously, SRs with stats below 4600 become near useless later on. (In the process of removing my 4300s and 4400s right now)
KinkiN

NoHitter wrote:

well i used it b4 i read u guys said that lel

anyways i don't even know there are cards that can pass 5k stats
blissfulyoshi
My non idolized Kotori UR is already 5k at lvl 80

As for going beyond 5k, pretty much every idolized, non-promo, UR goes above 5k in stats
_sparky_

blissfulyoshi wrote:

As for going beyond 5k, pretty much every idolized, non-promo, UR goes above 5k in stats
i have no UR T-T

in english version i really want a Nozomi UR
qtlemon_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

oh my... i only have a SR Nico...
Stefan
That game makes fun for weird reasons.
Synchrostar
Rice event

time to waste LP by getting to max a few times again
Navizel
finally, the game giving my pure team some love

I find it annoying that most R pure cards' skill is hp recovery
UnderminE
My pure team is full of hanayo, 5 R + 1 SR hanayo or something
Rizumu Tenshi

- NekoBeat - wrote:

Never knew about this until i saw this post :D
Thanks, now i atleast have a Love Live! game on my phone :D
I never knew there IS an English version unlike you...

...OK wait a minute. Android and iOS...and nowadays games are moving to Windows 8.1...
Not getting this until a Windows 8.1 version is available. I don't play that much on Android, Windows is better, so I choose Windows 8.1 over any operating system. Or am I forced to use my special way to play it on Windows like I would do on Android? (not a hack, y'know...)
Stefan
There is something I don't really get: how do I reach something better than C Rank? Except having Full Combo and perfect Hits.
NoHitter

Stefan wrote:

There is something I don't really get: how do I reach something better than C Rank? Except having Full Combo and perfect Hits.
Your rank is determined by your score which is determined by how high the stats of your team are.
URs > SRs > Rs > the common ones.
KinkiN
so i read about LL member's side stories in the wiki

now i want Idolized Nozomi UR August ver. (dem story - grope grope h3h3) and Idolized Kotori UR , Feb. version (dem chocolate)

do you guys have any card(s) you want atm?
_sparky_

Stefan wrote:

You know how there's pure,cool and smile right?

You need to make teams for each section

_________

I finally got full combo on an expert

blissfulyoshi
Anyone have any tips on fcing Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 EX? It should be an easy chart but I usually make at least 2 breaks on the hold while doing 2 circles on the other hand.

(Then again, I have the same problem with Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku ... that EX chart makes me so frustrated)
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Anyone have any tips on fcing Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 EX? It should be an easy chart but I usually make at least 2 breaks on the hold while doing 2 circles on the other hand.

(Then again, I have the same problem with Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku ... that EX chart makes me so frustrated)
on what phone you play those songs? iPad should be easy by default i think. If you're playing it on normal smartphone, it's hard to FC them.
blissfulyoshi
I play on a tablet, but that is not the issue. I just have problems with training my fingers to do that pattern.
UnderminE
if it's possible just find it on youtube and watch carefully, that's how i memorized some EX patterns.
Korakov
Finally found this thread...
Talking about offset, what's your best offset, especially for playing EX diff?

Oh yeah, if you wanna add me, here's my IGN in LLSIF : Korakov
KinkiN
at the offset test i got -20 ms, but i think 0 is better for me

though i do agree that the rhythm is a bit off
_sparky_

Korakov wrote:

Finally found this thread...
Talking about offset, what's your best offset, especially for playing EX diff?

Oh yeah, if you wanna add me, here's my IGN in LLSIF : Korakov
I'll add you :3
Synchrostar
my god LTMH EX fc after 11 tries
that shit was so annoying
alxnr

Synchrostar wrote:

I only played it once. The patterns were (and are) really confusing @_@

Does anyone have issues with hitting simultaneous circles on centre and right side?
e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Does anyone have issues with hitting simultaneous circles on centre and right side?
e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Don't say Nexus 7
That tablet's touch input is flawed
Also never came across such a pattern.
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Don't say Nexus 7
That tablet's touch input is flawed
Also never came across such a pattern.
Yep, nexus 7 (2013) with the screen touch ghosting problem. I hope it's just a software problem.
The ghosting happens when you have to release (usually the end of a hold note) and touch at the same time. The workaround is to release earlier/on-time and touch on-time/later. Works 95~97% of the time.

It's in Baby Maybe Koi no Button [EX]. I need to move my left hand to the right side a bit when the pattern occurs since my left index finger can't reach the center side.
Rizumu Tenshi
Buy a new tablet when possible unless KLab uses a new code even the Nexus 7's touch input would be perfect with.
The Nexus 7's touch issues is a hardware issue.
If KLab isn't aware of this like Terry Cavanagh was, then the Nexus 7 is doomed...
alxnr
Nah, the ghosting happens rarely, so I'm fine with that.
If it is a hardware issue, won't the touch input still be flawed regardless of the new code you mentioned?
KinkiN

Synchrostar wrote:

full S.S (score & combo) in the first try o/
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Nah, the ghosting happens rarely, so I'm fine with that.
If it is a hardware issue, won't the touch input still be flawed regardless of the new code you mentioned?
Then read this. Then read what happened in version 1.0.3 in Super Hexagon: New code that even works w/ the Nexus 7 despite its touch input delay.

No wait, that's the input delay...not the ghosting. AGGHH dunno!! Anyways, it's a hardware issue. Good luck.
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Then read this. Then read what happened in version 1.0.3 in Super Hexagon: New code that even works w/ the Nexus 7 despite its touch input delay.

No wait, that's the input delay...not the ghosting. AGGHH dunno!! Anyways, it's a hardware issue. Good luck.
I've read it and... is that a nexus 7 1st gen in the video? Mine is the 2nd gen one. Thanks for the link, though.

If anyone's interested, add me!

ID : 540086877
Name : alxnr
Currently farm Lv 6 Normals from playing 4* [Easy]
Rizumu Tenshi
Honestly, if the game were sorta heavier in graphics, I'd have been on as much as possible as long as an Internet connection remains.
And...

SPOILER
...if the game were available on Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support.
Topic Starter
Xiaolin
I've never expected there'll be alot of posts lol, anyways, I quited this game since my sister won't let me use her tablet anymore, and since my parents won'y buy me a phone or tablet, and I also suck, I wish I could play it again soon ~ ; w ;
Rizumu Tenshi
tbh Aoki, I don't really play it despite the time available for the time being, since I kind of lost interest in it...but I suggest an HD/FHD/QHD tablet, however DO NOT pick a Nexus 7!

Like I said, if only the game were available for Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support. This may bring me back to the game.

On the note of posts, I think the topic may rest in peace or something...unless the activity is restored. So sad.
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Baka Tenshi wrote:

tbh Aoki, I don't really play it despite the time available for the time being, since I kind of lost interest in it...but I suggest an HD/FHD/QHD tablet, however DO NOT pick a Nexus 7!

Like I said, if only the game were available for Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support. This may bring me back to the game.

On the note of posts, I think the topic may rest in peace or something...unless the activity is restored. So sad.
why don't i pick nexus 7? btw, its not available on uae, besides, i was playing that game on nexus 7, it was good ~ :o
alxnr

Lapis Aoki wrote:

why don't i pick nexus 7? btw, its not available on uae, besides, i was playing that game on nexus 7, it was good ~ :o
If you read the 4th and 5th page, you'd know about it. But tldr; the touching issues

I wonder if Tenshi actually had/has one of it and got bad experience with it
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Lapis Aoki wrote:

If you read the 4th and 5th page, you'd know about it. But tldr; the touching issues

I wonder if Tenshi actually had/has one of it and got bad experience with it
Super Hexagon requires twice more accurate timing than this, hence the posts.
blissfulyoshi
Seems like no one really cares for Hono on the jp server, a measly 51k in score match to get 2nd SR with about 1- hrs left in the event
show more