forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi
Anyone have any tips on fcing Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 EX? It should be an easy chart but I usually make at least 2 breaks on the hold while doing 2 circles on the other hand.

(Then again, I have the same problem with Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku ... that EX chart makes me so frustrated)
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Anyone have any tips on fcing Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 EX? It should be an easy chart but I usually make at least 2 breaks on the hold while doing 2 circles on the other hand.

(Then again, I have the same problem with Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku ... that EX chart makes me so frustrated)
on what phone you play those songs? iPad should be easy by default i think. If you're playing it on normal smartphone, it's hard to FC them.
blissfulyoshi
I play on a tablet, but that is not the issue. I just have problems with training my fingers to do that pattern.
UnderminE
if it's possible just find it on youtube and watch carefully, that's how i memorized some EX patterns.
Korakov
Finally found this thread...
Talking about offset, what's your best offset, especially for playing EX diff?

Oh yeah, if you wanna add me, here's my IGN in LLSIF : Korakov
KinkiN
at the offset test i got -20 ms, but i think 0 is better for me

though i do agree that the rhythm is a bit off
_sparky_

Korakov wrote:

Finally found this thread...
Talking about offset, what's your best offset, especially for playing EX diff?

Oh yeah, if you wanna add me, here's my IGN in LLSIF : Korakov
I'll add you :3
Synchrostar
my god LTMH EX fc after 11 tries
that shit was so annoying
alxnr

Synchrostar wrote:

I only played it once. The patterns were (and are) really confusing @_@

Does anyone have issues with hitting simultaneous circles on centre and right side?
e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Does anyone have issues with hitting simultaneous circles on centre and right side?
e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Don't say Nexus 7
That tablet's touch input is flawed
Also never came across such a pattern.
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

e.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a 7" tablet
Don't say Nexus 7
That tablet's touch input is flawed
Also never came across such a pattern.
Yep, nexus 7 (2013) with the screen touch ghosting problem. I hope it's just a software problem.
The ghosting happens when you have to release (usually the end of a hold note) and touch at the same time. The workaround is to release earlier/on-time and touch on-time/later. Works 95~97% of the time.

It's in Baby Maybe Koi no Button [EX]. I need to move my left hand to the right side a bit when the pattern occurs since my left index finger can't reach the center side.
Rizumu Tenshi
Buy a new tablet when possible unless KLab uses a new code even the Nexus 7's touch input would be perfect with.
The Nexus 7's touch issues is a hardware issue.
If KLab isn't aware of this like Terry Cavanagh was, then the Nexus 7 is doomed...
alxnr
Nah, the ghosting happens rarely, so I'm fine with that.
If it is a hardware issue, won't the touch input still be flawed regardless of the new code you mentioned?
KinkiN

Synchrostar wrote:

full S.S (score & combo) in the first try o/
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Nah, the ghosting happens rarely, so I'm fine with that.
If it is a hardware issue, won't the touch input still be flawed regardless of the new code you mentioned?
Then read this. Then read what happened in version 1.0.3 in Super Hexagon: New code that even works w/ the Nexus 7 despite its touch input delay.

No wait, that's the input delay...not the ghosting. AGGHH dunno!! Anyways, it's a hardware issue. Good luck.
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Then read this. Then read what happened in version 1.0.3 in Super Hexagon: New code that even works w/ the Nexus 7 despite its touch input delay.

No wait, that's the input delay...not the ghosting. AGGHH dunno!! Anyways, it's a hardware issue. Good luck.
I've read it and... is that a nexus 7 1st gen in the video? Mine is the 2nd gen one. Thanks for the link, though.

If anyone's interested, add me!

ID : 540086877
Name : alxnr
Currently farm Lv 6 Normals from playing 4* [Easy]
Rizumu Tenshi
Honestly, if the game were sorta heavier in graphics, I'd have been on as much as possible as long as an Internet connection remains.
And...

SPOILER
...if the game were available on Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support.
Topic Starter
Xiaolin
I've never expected there'll be alot of posts lol, anyways, I quited this game since my sister won't let me use her tablet anymore, and since my parents won'y buy me a phone or tablet, and I also suck, I wish I could play it again soon ~ ; w ;
Rizumu Tenshi
tbh Aoki, I don't really play it despite the time available for the time being, since I kind of lost interest in it...but I suggest an HD/FHD/QHD tablet, however DO NOT pick a Nexus 7!

Like I said, if only the game were available for Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support. This may bring me back to the game.

On the note of posts, I think the topic may rest in peace or something...unless the activity is restored. So sad.
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Baka Tenshi wrote:

tbh Aoki, I don't really play it despite the time available for the time being, since I kind of lost interest in it...but I suggest an HD/FHD/QHD tablet, however DO NOT pick a Nexus 7!

Like I said, if only the game were available for Windows 8.1 w/ keyboard support. This may bring me back to the game.

On the note of posts, I think the topic may rest in peace or something...unless the activity is restored. So sad.
why don't i pick nexus 7? btw, its not available on uae, besides, i was playing that game on nexus 7, it was good ~ :o
alxnr

Lapis Aoki wrote:

why don't i pick nexus 7? btw, its not available on uae, besides, i was playing that game on nexus 7, it was good ~ :o
If you read the 4th and 5th page, you'd know about it. But tldr; the touching issues

I wonder if Tenshi actually had/has one of it and got bad experience with it
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

Lapis Aoki wrote:

If you read the 4th and 5th page, you'd know about it. But tldr; the touching issues

Super Hexagon requires twice more accurate timing than this, hence the posts.
blissfulyoshi
Seems like no one really cares for Hono on the jp server, a measly 51k in score match to get 2nd SR with about 1- hrs left in the event
Rizumu Tenshi
I actually began thinking...I had no idea when will Hanayo (the idol I chose) be idolized. I REALLY thought it was impossible to idolize her, which made me leave the game for a good while, but then...

SPOILER
Ain't there a song so fast like that song after START:DASH!! in the Anime...(Season 1)...high in BPM (above 220 at least)?

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Seems like no one really cares for Hono on the jp server, a measly 51k in score match to get 2nd SR with about 1- hrs left in the event
If I can read Kanji I'd be with ya. (but, how come Honoka?)
blissfulyoshi

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Ain't there a song so fast like that song after START:DASH!! in the Anime...(Season 1)...high in BPM (above 220 at least)?
Looks at start:dash beatmap. Sees 150BPM...

But yeah, the fastest love live song right now is after school Navigators at 200BPM, but even the ex chart avoids the drum roll. At most, the game gives you equivalent of 180bpm alternates on osu!
Rizumu Tenshi
Aw, wanted something epic fast...oh well. Wait, no streams?!

Anyways, think the leader one chooses CAN be idolized?

On the note of the Nexus 7:

alxnr wrote:

I really wanted one. Now and with what I said, I have to see how the input goes. And if it happens, first tablet to own w/ Super Hexagon and this.
SPOILER
Where are you GALAXY Note|PRO--you can immerse me in this Love Live! experience seamlessly...Did anyone experience this game on a QHD-or-above 10+" tablet?
_sparky_
This game lags a little bit for me:

I play this game on a iphone 4, (with ios 7.1.1)

Everything works normally but when I play a song it's fine and then lags
help...?

--------------------------

is it just me or im super lucky?

i idolized 2 SRs by single scouting

i wish i idolized my SR Nozomi
Rizumu Tenshi
1. Today's technology can't allow an iPhone 4 to play the game without slight lag. Otherwise just your average 20FPS scenes. Need starting from an iPhone 5. Samsung GALAXY Grand 2 here and only issues are Internet issues. This is Android, I know, but right now it's the iPhone 4S' equivalent.

2. Can't be called a glitch...but how? One can't idolize by scouting, can one?
On the note of scouting I never dared to scout an honor student, should I? One ticket currently
_sparky_

Baka Tenshi wrote:

1. Today's technology can't allow an iPhone 4 to play the game without slight lag. Otherwise just your average 20FPS scenes. Need starting from an iPhone 5. Samsung GALAXY Grand 2 here and only issues are Internet issues. This is Android, I know, but right now it's the iPhone 4S' equivalent.

2. Can't be called a glitch...but how? One can't idolize by scouting, can one?
On the note of scouting I never dared to scout an honor student, should I? One ticket currently

I think I confused you with what I said.....

You should scout an honor student! I just hate it when I get a poopy R though
Rizumu Tenshi
After scouting an honor student, I felt the improvement...I could unleash the Pure skill finally! (Eri Ayase / Pure / R)
Now left is Cool...
Kwinii_old
Yay, I found a thread of LLSIF. Let's make this active!! I've been addicted to it for the past 2 months it makes me cry how
invested I am on it. Pretty sure I've spent about a paycheck's worth just to do 10+1 honor scoutings. I only play the EN
version though since my crappy LG phone has very low storage space that it won't let me download.

I'm rank 63 and here's my current main team (EN):

(Everyone should share theirs!! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜)

I skimmed through the thread and noticed discussions about bugs/glitches (?) if I'm not mistaken, the app is sort of
unstable in general. Most problems occur for Android users, I can say for sure. I'm not sure about how to fix lag on iOS
but I think it's a common idea to free up your RAM, it doesn't entirely fix the issue but it'll help.

To wrap up this starting-to-get-really-long post, some random questions/discussions!
What's your current favorite song (game-wise & in general)?
Who's your favorite idol?
Which fingers do you use (thumbs/index fingers/foot/anything that can hit notes)?
Do you use a phone or a tablet to play?
Do you actively do events? Share your goals, progress, etc.

My favorite songs are Love Novels and START:DASH, I do both on Hard and practically do almost everything on Hard
and only does Easy and Normal for the rewards (as well as Expert, I'm not really good at EX ;~;). My favorite idol is Maki
equally followed by Kotori and closely followed by Umi but I've grown a liking for Hanayo and Rin because of the anime.
I use my thumbs since I use a phone to play. I do actively participate in events. So far since I've played I've obtained
SR Eli cool, SR Hanayo pure, SR Nozomi cool and I'm working towards SR Rin pure (her skill is badass I need it in my life).
The event has only started and I'm not really the type to use gems to get up the ranks because I'm poor and I think gems
are more worth using on honor scouting when there's a guaranteed SR in every draw. I'm on around 1k event pts with 300+
tokens (Moons) so I think by day 7 or 8 I'll have my precious SR Rin. ( ^▽^)
blissfulyoshi
After enough tries (well only 39), I finally fced my 2nd 11 star diff. Onto passionate... T_T (3 more days until Beat in Angel comes back to laugh at me)

As for discussion about love live general, there was some in t/200579&start=0, but I might as well answer the questions quickly
What's your current favorite song (game-wise & in general)? Gameplay wise: Passionate Ex and Cutie Panther Ex. However, my favorite songs are After School Navigators and Loveless World (Capitalization is wrong, but whatever).
Who's your favorite idol? Kotori
Which fingers do you use (thumbs/index fingers/foot/anything that can hit notes)? Just both index fingers
Do you use a phone or a tablet to play? Tablet
Do you actively do events? Share your goals, progress, etc. Always aim for 2nd SR because if the card doesn't give at least 4700 stat pts, it is going to become worthless fast.
_sparky_
What's your current favorite song (game-wise & in general)?
Who's your favorite idol?
Which fingers do you use (thumbs/index fingers/foot/anything that can hit notes)?
Do you use a phone or a tablet to play?
Do you actively do events? Share your goals, progress, etc.
Favorite song: After school navigators (current event song on the English version >w<)
Favorite idol: Nozomi...
I use my thumbs and I play on a phone
I always do events and sometimes I get lazy in the middle of it!

I'm rank 85 and this is my smile team ;3

Gaia

hi bliss
im rank 60 .-.

What's your current favorite song (game-wise & in general)? Snow Halation or No Brand Girls
Who's your favorite idol? Nico and Maki together >w<
Which fingers do you use (thumbs/index fingers/foot/anything that can hit notes)? toes obv, lol jk thumbs
Do you use a phone or a tablet to play?phone
Do you actively do events? Share your goals, progress, etc. yes and no cuz right now i have full lp but am too lazy to play orz .. always aiming to get at least 1 event SR tho
FlamingRok
I'm here to shed light on a rather tricky problem on this game: how to play. In order to succeed, you must know how to play the game, and I shall show you how.

Nah, but in all seriousness, the game looks fun enough. It's a rhythm game where you tap circles to the beat, and I know many people are down for that.
Kwinii_old
Nico and Maki seems to be famous. =u=
Astrasphere
Wooh I'm pretty new to Love Live but I might as well pop my head in anyway o/

What's your current favorite song (game-wise & in general)? Snow Halation is p fun
Who's your favorite idol? Eli Ayase ;;
Which fingers do you use (thumbs/index fingers/foot/anything that can hit notes)? Index fingers
Do you use a phone or a tablet to play? Phone
Do you actively do events? Share your goals, progress, etc. I've tried a couple but I'm still not really good enough to complete any of them w
Kwinii_old

Thesu wrote:

I've tried a couple but I'm still not really good enough to complete any of them w
Don't think that! I started on my first event when I was rank 13 on my 4th day playing the game.
I came in right when the SR Nozomi event was ongoing and I had the weakest team. Barely any rares
and whatnot. Also I didn't really start participating on the event right away until I realized what it was for.
Don't let the goal intimidate you! It's more convenient for lower ranks to do events since you rank up faster
therefore regenerating your LP more often than higher ranks so you'd be able to obtain the SR. Beginners
usually have the SR as their end goal but that's good enough! At least you'll have a SR that would make
your team stronger. We all start from something anyway, right?
blissfulyoshi
Well, if you seriously want to do well in the game, if you just started, I highly advise you spend as many hearts as possible during the event (at least enough to get 2nd SR). The goal is to play as effectively as possible to get enough LP such that you go to sleep without worrying about the game... (I know I was this addicted at some point). During events, you not only get awarded for playing more, but you also can play another song with pts earned from the event, giving more xp, allowing you to level up that much faster.

Also, do not bother focusing on rares since they will be outclassed quickly. Getting 2 SRs is probably the best because for now, both will aid your team, but when you get stronger, you can idolize and make a fairly strong team. (When starting out, it might take 30 hearts to get a 2nd SR, but alternatively, it costs 50 hearts to guarantee a SR)
Kwinii_old
I'd agree on that, I guess. Although, practically, you'd contemplate on saving your gems for the SR guaranteed draws
(which is the case for majority of players), I think it's more worth spending gems on getting a second one of the same SR
for idolizing than using them for 10+1 draws, after all, the probabilities suck. You can have numbers laid out for you but
that's just for show. It's all on luck.

Remember that these are digital cards and it wouldn't pay off much to invest real money on something so temporary.
That's the first thing to remember when you get into the game. I've made a lot of mistakes when I was starting.
Don't worry about rares so much. You can always get them in regular scouting which is why it's advisable to participate
in events since progress is faster. You earn more EXP, earn more Gs, scoreboard rewards, AND you gain more friend points.
Also note that soon enough there will be new rares released so I'd suggest you let the friend pts accumulate.
show more