forum

[duplicate] Some collections-management improvements.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nomme
This is not really an important thing to improve, but it still annoys me on almost each Osu! session I play.
The problem is : sometimes I play a beatmap that I've put in several collections, but then when I quit this map, I'm sent to an other collection than the one I was originally in. I then have to return to the collection I was browsing before, and this is really annoying.

An other problem is when you have several diffs of a mapset in a collection, and you want to remove only one of these diffs from the collection : it doesn't only remove the diff you selected but all those of the mapset.

Could it be possible to correct these problems ?

Thanks.

(btw I'm sorry if I'm not in the right place for this request, and also if my english isn't totally correct, this is the first time I go out of the French section)
Hums
I feel like I have seen this requested before, so I'm going to withhold my votes for now -- but this is definitely something I would want to see happen asap!
xasuma
Yes please
Topic Starter
Nomme

Hums wrote:

I feel like I have seen this requested before, so I'm going to withhold my votes for now -- but this is definitely something I would want to see happen asap!
Erf sorry if this has already been requested, I made a search but didn't find anything about it ^^'
Hums

Cyntaksairor wrote:

Erf sorry if this has already been requested, I made a search but didn't find anything about it ^^'
If I remember correctly, it was removed as 'invalid' so there wouldn't be a duplicate to find.
I'm not sure why though, may have been because its a bug to fix and not a feature to add?

I personally find this issue to be one of THE most frustrating things, particularly because I have many large collections
Topic Starter
Nomme
Oh ok, that seems logic.

Same for me, everytime I play I have to deal with this problem and this is really frustrating yeah :/
Oinari-sama
This is a confirmed issue (t/128341), please be patient until a solution is implemented.
Topic Starter
Nomme
Oh ok, thanks for the info and sorry for this invalid topic :s