forum

[invalid] The Frustating pause

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Alright, i don't know if there is someone post this idea earlier than me. So, tell me if you know other topic that is same as me.

How about adding a countdown if you paused your game to continue rather than pressing the orange spot in the game? Why i post this? Because i (and some people too) :x ALWAYS miss after a pause. Think, when you have reached, like 700 combos, then someone called you, so you must to pause the game, and when you continue the game, all of your combos were gone because that "pressing-the-orange-circle". It is frustating, isn't it?

My idea is toggle-able, though. I knew there are some people not distracted by the orange circle.

:arrow: *sorry if you don't know what i write because of my language.
GhostFrog
Too abusable. Find better places to pause so you don't miss immediately upon resuming.
LunarFox
But then people can do crazy jumps by pausing.
xasuma

LunarFox wrote:

Yup. That's a huge problem with this idea.
Vuelo Eluko

LunarFox wrote:

osu is now about tactical pauses.
im okay with this
uzzi
Maybe if it was confined to a super small area around the area the your cursor was recently, though it already kinda is. I can definitely see this being abused though.
Oinari-sama
Duplicate t/170279 p/1785358

Try to do a search before posting new topics next time. All it took for me me was inputting "pause timer" into search and voilà!
FrzR

LunarFox wrote:

Exactly. =3=)
Ayesha Altugle
IT RESULTS IN CHEATING

^sorry for the caps here
Loctav

GhostFrog wrote:

Too abusable. Find better places to pause so you don't miss immediately upon resuming.