forum

Hey all!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mickey
Hey everyone!
After some consideration I've finally decided to be a bit social and join the forums. :P

I made an account on osu! roughly 4 months because I was told it "increases your FPS skills" (to be fair, it kinda did!) but I instantly got hooked on the game and found myself playing it more than anything else. I stopped playing to increase my FPS skills, but instead to increase my osu! skills ;)
I'm a pretty average player, can I can play Hard-Insane and stuff like that with A-S ranks usually, nothing too crazy, but hopefully I'll get better in the future!

Some stuff about me:
I'm from Dublin, in Ireland. I play a LOT of games, generally a lot of Counter Strike and TF2, I'm not really into the whole anime scene (makes me feel like the odd one out around osu :P) but I watch some occasionally. I'm also a graphics designer/web designer which ties in with Osu! yet again, I'm always trying to make nice new skins haha :P

There's a bit more info about me on my user page if you wanna check that out, along with links to my steam and twitter if you'd like to add me and play some games, I've nothing better to do for the next couple of months till college starts!
I've no idea what else to say really, I'm not the most social person, I think I'll leave it at that! XD
DestinySonata
Hey Arasuko :)

Welcome to osu! I hope you have a great time here~ If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :D
Jing Yuan
I love that avatar~

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun.
- Kensley -
Hey Arasuko! Welcome :)
Topic Starter
Mickey
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys; glad you're liking the avatar mof10! :P
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums!
Kyno
hi hi
welcome to the forums~

graphic designer eh? Pretty awesome
Anyways, enjoy your stay here~
Aryls
Hiiiii ^^ Welcome to the forums!

If you need help with anything, feel free to message me~
K E N N
Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help :)