forum

I proposed my gf, waiting for an answer :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ph0X
OK, before I start we are both 17 and deeply in love.

She's really been distant lately. I recently asked her to marry me, and she hasn't given me an answer yet.

I mean, we're no strangers to love. She knows the rules, and so do I. A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of, something she wouldn't find from any other guy, but she's really taking it strangely. I just wanna tell her how I'm feeling, I've gotta make her understand. I think we may be falling apart.. But I'm never going to give her up, or let her down, or run around and desert her. She lost her parents a year back, and the wound is still there. I would never make her cry, and I can't imagine saying goodbye.. I love her so much, and I would never lie or hurt her.
Pokebis
I already subscribed to your twitter so I'm up to date.
anonymous_old
You gotted me. =<
Derekku
FFFFFFFFFF
Randy96
I thought you were a girl :?
The_Priest_In_Yellow
...and I came here to pretend serious and elicit an enraged serious genuine, how disappointing.
Powerdrone

Randy96 wrote:

I thought you were a girl :?
And if you is serious, I personally believe 17 is too young to get married. Is it even legal if you aren't both 18 or over?
Mogsy
cool story bro
awp
Forum Games/Random

yeah that wasn't too surprising
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Could of been a forum game!
NotShinta
You proposed TO your GF. This fail is enough to make me think you were talking about gifs and show the fail of the thread.
Ephemeral
first disappointment of '10

WITH MANY MORE TO FOLLOW.

8-)
Wojjan
It's still 09. Take your Australia and shove it.
Pokebis

Wojjan wrote:

It's still 09. Take your Australia and shove it.
Xgor
Pokebis

Xgor wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Thanks for pointing that out, I would have never noticed had you not come to the rescue.