forum

[duplicate] Adjust mapspeed (AR) to liking

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
extrav_old
There is just too many maps where AR 8 is just too slow and when I play with double time it is just too fast for me now. I was thinking what if we could adjust the AR to our liking or change the map speed.

A feature that allows you to change the map speed to how ever fast you want it to be. Like for example I am playing AR 8 maps but I can not go to AR 9, instead I can change it to AR 8.5. Or Ar 9 on double time is too fast and you want to slow it down a little. lol something like that :P

Maybe we could make this a mod? Or a feature for supporters only lol. Hope you check this out and give some consideration or thought.
Lanturn
t/52873

I think it's safe to say with this thread I linked that it isn't a good idea, as the negatives seem to outweigh the positives.. Be your own judge for this.

There wouldn't be anything stopping me from setting all ar7/8songs to ar5 and then turning on HR + DT and be able to clear through the map like nothing.
xasuma
You can already do this inside the editor. Just that the song won't be ranked.

Now if you want to make it so the song remains ranked, then not a good idea.
Kaeru
I agree that this shouldn't be ranked. I also think there should be a mod for this though, so that you don't have to save a map as a new difficulty every time you want to change the AR.