forum

C418 - minecraft music discs - ward [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Liiraye
Some people are just jealous... but why delete my star post :(
Dainesl
Remember @ map creator to check AIMod (ctrl+shift+A) to make sure that there aren't any unrankable issues with the map such as 2 objects at the same time (yes this includes slider ends being on the same tick as the start of the next slider), or unsnapped objects.

Also if you wanna keep making this an osu! standard mapset, that's fine, but please ensure that you consider any feedback that is given to you, this may really help you in future if you become a bit more ambitious with your mapping, and will improve your map. Please recognise that there are some people who are not experts on modding standard but they can still provide you with small feedback and tips to help you improve further!

If you don't want to make this an osu! standard mapset, please refer to the post where I tell you how to change the mode of a mapset. I would recommend going to the Advanced tab from the "Save as New Difficulty" option under File, it allows you to start anew much more conveniently.
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle

Dainesl wrote:

Remember @ map creator to check AIMod (ctrl+shift+A) to make sure that there aren't any unrankable issues with the map such as 2 objects at the same time (yes this includes slider ends being on the same tick as the start of the next slider), or unsnapped objects.

Also if you wanna keep making this an osu! standard mapset, that's fine, but please ensure that you consider any feedback that is given to you, this may really help you in future if you become a bit more ambitious with your mapping, and will improve your map. Please recognise that there are some people who are not experts on modding standard but they can still provide you with small feedback and tips to help you improve further!

If you don't want to make this an osu! standard mapset, please refer to the post where I tell you how to change the mode of a mapset. I would recommend going to the Advanced tab from the "Save as New Difficulty" option under File, it allows you to start anew much more conveniently.
sorry for not answering any of this, but i shall make it CTB only!
Stefan

RasmusOlle wrote:

sorry for not answering any of this, but i shall make it CTB only!
That seems much more appropriate and fitting with the plan how you want to map. If you need some assist in creating patterns this tutorial should help: t/195803 and make sure your map follows the general and CTB ranking criterias: http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Catch_the_Beat_Ranking_Criteria
ego_17
so map cant be good in all modes ?
standart map cant be adopted to play taiko or ctb?
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/84142
its a lie!
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle
and for everyone that says 1+ for nuke, WHY SHALL THIS BE NUKED JUST BECAUSE I DONT LISTEN TO YOUR ******* BAD MODDINGS
AutoMedic

RasmusOlle wrote:

and for everyone that says 1+ for nuke, WHY SHALL THIS BE NUKED JUST BECAUSE I DONT LISTEN TO YOUR ******* BAD MODDINGS
Aaaand it's official

Hold on while Im contacting CDFA to nuke this cesspit of a map. Inappropriate conduct shall yield inappropriate results
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle

Sonatora wrote:

RasmusOlle wrote:

Aaaand it's official

Hold on while Im contacting CDFA to nuke this cesspit of a map. Inappropriate conduct shall yield inappropriate results
JUST STOP
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle
TO EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING this is a bad map and not good map and blablabla, THIS IS MY FIRST BEATMAP, DONT EXPECT A NEW MAPPER TO HAVE PRO-BEATMAPS
Kurokotei

RasmusOlle wrote:

TO EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING this is a bad map and not good map and blablabla, THIS IS MY FIRST BEATMAP, DONT EXPECT A NEW MAPPER TO HAVE PRO-BEATMAPS
the problem isn't your map, it's your childish attitude.
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle

Sayaka- wrote:

RasmusOlle wrote:

GET AWAY
Kurokotei

RasmusOlle wrote:

GET AWAY
Your answer confirms my statement.
Ayachi-

Sayaka- wrote:

RasmusOlle wrote:

GET AWAY
Your answer confirms my statement.
Yui Fujiwara
Will there be more difficulties for all of the modes?
Just wondering. :P
Kogarou-
Erm what is dis
[General]
-Change title from "minecraft music discs - ward" to "ward" and make "Minecraft" as the source like this:

-I'm not the best person to time the map, but 107BPM seems to be very good.

-The timing is also off in both diffs, which makes the notes be off the beats. Only after you change the BPM to the right value I will be able to mod the notes.
P.s.: This is so bad mapped I can't even say anything about it. Having notes off the time, spinners and breaks out of nowhere, etc etc. Go see some tutorials or ask someone experienced on mapping.

-Don't forget if the others tell you to change something, just do it.

[Beginner]
-You MAY want to rename the diff to "Easy", usually that's how the easiest diffs are named.

-For the 2571 time change BPM to make it consistent between diff. The real BPM (from the music itself) doesn't change AND it won't make the diff easier. It all depends on how it's mapped. Heck even a BAT is telling you. Just let the others, who are more experienced on this matter, tell you what to change.

-CS2 AR0 HP0 OD0? does it need to be that easy? I bet it won't be ranked if it stays like this. Go see other's ranked easy maps and go get a grip on what should an easy diff have?

[Normal (CTB)]
-As with Beginner diff, go check some other maps.
-It's COMPLETELY UNRANKABLE to have 2 notes on the same exact beat, and it sounds wrong too.
For example:
00:14:625 (9,1) -

I don't mind do further modding, but you really need to do the above to make this map at least decent

Also:
RasmusOlle wrote:
Explain me why are they wrong, when in fact they are correct?. Explain me you point of view on them please.

RasmusOlle wrote:
Sayaka- wrote:
RasmusOlle wrote:
GET AWAY
Having a childish attitude doesn't help.
Since I am in a good mood, why don't you look to yourself and to your map and see what's good and what's wrong, and correct what's wrong?
Also change your behaviour.
You will not have more mods if you continue like this.
Sey
Don't even KDS me for this: Consider adding Daniel Rosenfeld to Tags. He is credited of the music in Minecraft and also known as C418.
Kogarou-
Sey if he continues with his childish behaviour and rejecting mods because 'they are bad', without even considering them, is there any chance that this thread get locked up?
I've seen unknown maps that are way above this in quality and they don't receive any modding at all. :c
Sey

Kogarou- wrote:

Sey if he continues with his childish behaviour and rejecting mods because 'they are bad', without even considering them, is there any chance that this thread get locked up?
I've seen unknown maps that are way above this in quality and they don't reveceive any modding at all. :c
I am not really responsible for that as a BAT. Solve it out with some moderator.
However, I highly advice the main mapper to take mods serious and especially react more appropriate to these in future. Neglecting suggestions and react offensive won't support any ranking processes of your maps.

Again I also confirm that your timing is wrong, the BPM of the first song should be 107, but since there seem to be more songs it needs more timing sections. Also move this back to WIP until you have finished your difficulties in a whole. Mods aren't needed until you are done with the mapping process completely. If you only wanna map a certain part you need to cut the mp3 properly.

Also, I warn you a last time from any KDS abuse, I think OnosakiHito stated himself clear enough already.
Topic Starter
RasmusOlle
I can post again! yay
Frc
This guy is a legend
Spayyce
rank this please thanks x
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.