forum

[Album] Tales Of Phantasia [1/26] Ranked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crimmi
For All My RPG Freaks, Rejoice As I Deliver These Timeless And Priceless Gems To You To Savor!!

Tales of Phantasia (テイルズ オブ ファンタジア, Teiruzu obu Fantajia?) is a Super Nintendo game in the RPG genre published by Namco and released in Japan in 1995. It is the first mothership title in the Tales RPG series and was later remade/re-released on the PlayStation, Game Boy Advance and PlayStation Portable. While the Super Famicom version did not have a characteristic genre name, the PS1 and GBA versions of Tales of Phantasia had the characteristic genre name Legendary RPG (伝説のRPG, Densetsu no RPG?), and the PSP version Tales of Phantasia ~ Full Voice Edition's characteristic genre name is Legendary RPG Embellished with Voices (声が彩る、伝説のRPG, Koe ga irodoru, densetsu no RPG?). This game was originally developed by Wolf Team. It was written and programmed by Yoshiharu Gotanda, designed by Masaki Norimoto and scored by Motoi Sakuraba and Shinji Tamura. The character designs were created by mangaka Kosuke Fujishima. An anime series based on the game has also been created.

Unclaimed Songs:
-Freeze
-Who Is Good Or Evil
- Vigorous Town
- Unicorn
- Underground Way
- Triumph
- Threatning Sky
- The Stream Of Time
- The Second Act
- Tasteful
- Take Up The Cross (Ranked by Leeg)
- Sylph
- Serene Weather
- Sakaruba Solo
- Retailiation
- Resurrection
- Rasing A Curtain
- Premonition
- Perverse Religion
- Penetrate
- Overcome Difficulites
- Open Fire
- Fighting Of The Spirit
-Be Absentminded
- Dhaos' Castle
- Decisive

Claimed Songs:
- Fighting Of The Spirit (Claimed By arimnaes)
-The Second Act (Claimed By CrimmiSkye)

Ranked Songs

- Take Up The Cross (Ranked by Leeg)

Mp3 Download Location:

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/tales-of-phantasia-original-soundtrack-complete-version
arimnaes
We're not doing Fighting of the Spirit? :(

This is a great game, though. I might get in on this once I'm done with my current projects.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

arimnaes wrote:

We're not doing Fighting of the Spirit? :(
well i couldn't find a good quality for it but i'll get it for you.
arimnaes
There's one from the same guy as the others you've listed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsMZXl15FRU, if that one is acceptable quality. It's pretty much the best battle theme in anything ever, so I'd be thrilled to map it.
Mukku
Fighting of The Spirit is the best one of ToP. I actually started mapping it like 6 months ago but I didnt do it after all.

And why are Decisive and Castle of Dhaos not included? They are much more mappable than almost any of those you included.

EDIT: And if I remember correctly, Be Absentminded was a beautiful piece. Not sure if mappable though.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Mukku wrote:

Fighting of The Spirit is the best one of ToP. I actually started mapping it like 6 months ago but I didnt do it after all.

And why are Decisive and Castle of Dhaos not included? They are much more mappable than almost any of those you included.

EDIT: And if I remember correctly, Be Absentminded was a beautiful piece. Not sure if mappable though.
They will be added later, and Be Absentminded is mappable....slow but mappable.