forum

[duplicate] Organized Skin folders

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Junichiro
It would be awesome if skin parts could be gouped in the folder, because my own skin has soooo many files in it and i hate it if i have to scroll down 999 years.
finally i get there and wow now i can edit it, for example it could look like this

EDIT 17.06.14: for old/new skins there has to be an option in "skin.ini" so old skins would have "osf: 0" and new ones "osf: 1"

By the way: a view of all game modes in the "change Skin"-screen would be nice, and thx to peppy to the "export to .osk"-button
manjumochi
This is good, take my invisible stars.
Rio-
I think It's already requested before... but i wonder which thread
[cocoa]_old

satriobp wrote:

Here???
t/203338
Granger

[cocoa] wrote:

satriobp wrote:

Here???
t/203338
That thread request a different (but related) thing. That thread is for picking skin elements like you would pick your clothes from a wadrobe.
Oinari-sama
This request would allow you create as many subfolders as you like: t/134019
Topic Starter
Junichiro
satriobp wrote:
Here???
t/203338
Thats not the same i think...

This request would allow you create as many subfolders as you like: t/134019
Here you have folders with priorities

This is not what I meant, I'm talking about editing the mania files and then putting them into a folder
then i edit the menu and put it in another folder, etc...
And osu! looks automaticly in the folder and sees OHHH there are the mania files OK! -> loading the skin

long story short: its for organizing the skin folder not to set priorities or managing your own skin in osu with pre-loaded-skin-parts
Topic Starter
Junichiro
EDIT 17.06.14: for old/new skins there has to be an option in "skin.ini" so old skins would have "osf: 0" and new ones "osf: 1"
Oinari-sama

Junichiro wrote:

Here you have folders with priorities

This is not what I meant, I'm talking about editing the mania files and then putting them into a folder
then i edit the menu and put it in another folder, etc...
And osu! looks automaticly in the folder and sees OHHH there are the mania files OK! -> loading the skin

long story short: its for organizing the skin folder not to set priorities or managing your own skin in osu with pre-loaded-skin-parts
The "priorities" mentioned in t/134019 only applies when you have the same filename appearing in root vs sub-folder.

That request allows you to create subfolders called whatever you want (eg mania) and move whichever skin element into it (eg mania only elements) and osu will still recognise it as part of the same skin. Isn't that what you wanted to do?
deadbeat
not matter how you look at this, it's a dupe
Topic Starter
Junichiro
well i dont know what i should do now with this post?

close? waiting? whatever?