forum

[Discography] SYNC.ART'S Mapping Project

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jinyan

SYNC.ART'S Mapping Project

Mappers of osu! Welcome to the Sync.art's Project

This Project is based on mapping some "or all" Sync.art's music, in All the game mode, so I invite all mappers who are interested in this project to participate.

SYNC.ART'S ??
SYNC.ART'S is a one-member circle. Gojou Kai (五条下位) has arranged all the music in most SYNC.ART'S albums, excepting those where he has collaborated with other arrangers (such as TRATRA -Extra Track-). He has arranged albums with Shibayan on many occasions. He also performs with the electric guitar, does the album mastering, etc. He often releases original compositions in his arrange albums.

SYNC.ART'S releases both instrumental and vocal arrange albums. For vocal albums he works with members from other circles for lyrics and vocals, most commonly 結月そら (Yutsuki Sora) and 桃梨 (Momonashi).

綾瀬はづき(Ayase Hazuki) from CROSS HEARTS has illustrated and designed most albums.

Source

Actually, most of his album are made from Zun composition, but before his album "絢爛華麗 ~ Luxurious and Gorgeous ~", SYNC.ART'S composed music from anime and game like Clannad, Kanon & Ragnarok online if i'm not mistaken.

For this project, I decided to put some rules, for making things clean and ordered!!

Rules
1- Try your best to have minimum of serious with mapping, the maps will be checked by some mappers before taken, make something beautiful, enjoyable and fun to play (maybe this rule is kind of mean and dare, but as I want for players to enjoy what we do, at least let’s do something acceptable).

2- I think most of mappers know this, if you finish or drop what you claimed, post the link in the thread or let us know that you abandoned, for allowing others to take the music.

3- You're free to choose if you want to rank your map or not, or submit it in Osu! or not, but at least, be sure to make a link that is accessible to everybody.

4- If it's possible, avoid multiple maps for the same song. But instead, do Guest Difficulties, which means that you can't decline a GD request for your map", 2 link for ranked map (I'll put the maps that are already ranked, but will still accept two link) and unlimited for unrank/unsub.

5- No troll or spam about other's map, don't spit on other's work, instead, help the mappers to make their map better by proposing a mod, else keep the negative useless opinion for yourself. (If a problem of this kind happens, be sure I'll ask for a silence)

6- There's no deadline about mapping, take all the time you have.

7- For the new mappers, please read the tutorial & mapping rules Standard Taiko Catch the Beat Osu!mania and have a level of mapping before posting a map here, don't hesitate to ask help here if you are interested, I’m sure that we will gladly help you .

8- Do not ask any mod here, there's the Queue and pm for this, here, we just share our mapping only, also, the checker will not mod your map, only see if it's acceptable or not

9- For a question of Copyright, it is forbidden to post any link of the music for downloading, so please do it somewhere else, for helping those who want to buy the albums, I’ve put some link for what I found, and maybe it's findable on iTunes too.

Each player map what they want, like they want, there's no restriction, schedules, or anything like this, you're free to map everything or only one music, I don't mix myself with your choices, and of course, I myself take part as a mapper and follow these rules.

Also, try to respect the tittle and name of the singer, in Japanese and English, and post the link of your map in the thread, for letting more people know about this.

As I said in the conditions, there will be some player that will check the maps before I take it, so here some of the players that were interested in joining me

Checker
Standard:
- Love
- Galvenize
- NoClue
- Satellite
- Priti

Taiko:
- Nwolf
- Jinyan
- Love

Catch the Beat:
- Drafura
- Jinyan
- eldnl

Osu!mania:
- lZenxl
- WhiteAries
- Reikosaka
- Rumia-
- Akihiro

Before we start, I'd like to light up some little things, you will notice some titles that are used in 2 or many different albums, except for the alternative's album, they're remix or remaster, so in general they're all different "even though sometimes it's not so clear" i guess, so in some album, I point it out and some I didn't.

There are 3 albums that I didn't find something about them (sample, store), so if someone find them and want to map them, feel free to send me a pm of the music or map and I'll post it here.

For those who have already mapped something, don’t hesitate to post your work, and If you find some errors of translation jap-eng, dead link, or anything like this, feel free to tell me here.

Well then, I think that I'm all clear now, thanks in advance to all those who help me making this project and a BIG THANKS to Love for whom without him, I wouldn't do something like this X)

Let's go for the music now, Good Luck to everybody and don't forget, Mapping is a Beautiful Things \o/

SYNC.ART'S
Beginning: 2003
Type: Classical Sound, Electro, J-Pop, J-Rock

Link : Ranked
Link : Unranked
Link : Unsubmited

Normal Album:

Sky Sanctuary

1.夢の終わり、偽りの思い出-Techno Mix-
2.もういない誰かとあたし-Trance-
3.メグメル-K&S style- Vocal Ver.
4.Love and Bunny

Album description

Falling Star

1.Gentle Jena -EuroTrance-
2.雨とロボット-Trance-
3.全き人-Drum'nBass-

Album description

VERNAL FLOWER

1.Wanna Be Free!(RAGNAROK ONLINE)
2.Theme of Prontera(RAGNAROK ONLINE)
3.リーインカーネーション(東方夢時空)
Album description

Feather
2 titles of 3 are in Snow Rabbit's album , but as this album was out before Snow Rabbit, i'll just leave it for the pic, (Yes, they're exactly the same music)

1. Clover Heart's
2. 星に願いを
3. Farewell song

Album description

Topic Starter
Jinyan
2nd Part

Except for the last album, all the titles in the others alternative's album are found in the normal album, i took care to specify in wich album each title are.
about the other alternative's album/title that don't have something specify, those title are used in the album LIMIT BREAK.
In conclusion, i'll still put links for the samples, but for now, the rules about the number of maps won't change.

Also, there's actually only 5 alternative album for sale, so for the other, you can contact me.

Alternative:

Alternative 2010 Summer
Sorry guys, really coulnd't fin a pic for this one ;w;

01. 紅ノ葉 / Sweet&Fluffy
02. 摂理と反照
03. Sword of Valiant -Dark Power- (off vocal)

Album description / Buy The Album

COMIC MARKET 73 EXTRA TRACKS
This album is a recovery of the album Chaos with VOCALOID

1. Unknown Title, sorry
2. Home fantasia / CHAOS —カオス—
3. Fluffy Soul / CHAOS —カオス—

Buy The Album

Topic Starter
Jinyan
for more information maybe