forum

Vocaloid and Touhou avatar packs made by me: Powersocke!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit
Hey guys!
So I was searching through the web to find a lot of stock pics to create hundreds of avatars and here they are. They are online on my DevArt account for quite a while now but I never took the opportunity to post them here, so here they are. Feel free to download. They are all with transparent background and 128x128 pixels.

Touhou Avatar Collection:
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/Tou ... macht&qo=1

Hakurei Reimu Avatar Pack:
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/Rei ... macht&qo=0

Hatsune Miku Avatar Pack:
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/Hat ... macht&qo=3

Kagamine Rin/Len Avatar Pack:
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/Kag ... -464375908

Kagamine Rin Avatar Bonus Pack:
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/Kag ... -465450221

IA Avatar Pack (NEW!):
http://graumacht.deviantart.com/art/IA- ... -466871398

I hope you like them. c:

Update:
I am making new avatar packs every once in a while so you might want to check this post every so often.

Also, if you find an avatar in one of my packs and think to yourself "I like this one but I'd like another crop/want it to look the other way/upside down" or whatever, talk to me and I'll see what I can do for you. You can either receive the stockpic I made the avatar from to work on it yourself (the stock pics are all with transparant background so you do not have to worry about doing that) or you could ask me to do another version of the avatar in question you might like better.
Just remember: when requesting any alterations to existing avatars it is always good to say exactly what you want. The more details the better.

And if there are any issues with my avatars like pixels that don't belong there and such, please let me know and I will fix it anon.
_sparky_
that reimu avatar pack <3

i like the other ones too ;3

btw... 7z? i dont have 7zip >.>
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

_sparky_ wrote:

7zip is a free program, but .7z archives can be opened with WinRar or every other program that can open archives. Or most programs. I recommend 7zip because it's easy, free and does the job.
AutoMedic
Wow, this is a one big collection

Thanks Powersocke :)

EDIT:

Where's the DL button BTW??
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

Sonatora wrote:

Wow, this is a one big collection

Thanks Powersocke :)

EDIT:

Where's the DL button BTW??
The download button is located on the right hand side, just above "More from Graumacht". You can't possibly miss that.
_sparky_

Powersocke wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

7zip is a free program, but .7z archives can be opened with WinRar or every other program that can open archives. Or most programs. I recommend 7zip because it's easy, free and does the job.
oh....i have neither programs xD thats ok though
piruchan
Oh, wow... Thanks, that's enough avatar to last for a lifetime.

That Touhou Avatar Collection is big. I notice that it has 57 Reimu Hakurei inside, are they the same ones with the Hakurei Reimu Avatar Pack?
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

piruchan wrote:

Oh, wow... Thanks, that's enough avatar to last for a lifetime.

That Touhou Avatar Collection is big. I notice that it has 57 Reimu Hakurei inside, are they the same ones with the Hakurei Reimu Avatar Pack?
Yes, they are the same. I also wrote it in the description of the Reimu avatar pack. I created the Reimu avatar pack in case someone wanted to only have Reimu and not the over 600 other avatars since Reimu is kinda popular.
[ Pingu ]
Thank you so much for this! I love all of them! :)
Xiaolin
I though there was the other Vocaloids, but its only Miku ~

I think its better to rename the thread to ''Hatsune Miku and Touhou avatar packs made by me: Powersocke!'' since it only have 1 Vocaloid
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

Lapis Aoki wrote:

I though there was the other Vocaloids, but its only Miku ~

I think its better to rename the thread to ''Hatsune Miku and Touhou avatar packs made by me: Powersocke!'' since it only have 1 Vocaloid
It was originally named like that but I renamed it like it is now because I am working on another avatar pack vor Rin and Len more or less rapidly (I already have a ton of stockpics gathered and doing well so far), so I thought since there is going to be another pack real soon, it is better named this way.

But I am happy some people actually like this. :)
AutoMedic
Thanks Powersocke for giving me a good avatar

I might keep this one for a year unless a circlejerk appears

Also, any avatars that have the same style as my current one
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

Sonatora wrote:

Thanks Powersocke for giving me a good avatar

I might keep this one for a year unless a circlejerk appears

Also, any avatars that have the same style as my current one
I am very happy that I could help you out. Thank you for using it. c:

Also here's a general announcement:

I am currently working on a Kagamine Rin/Len-Avatar Pack and have all the art gathered I think I'll need. I'll try and keep the amount of avatars per character on one level. Also it's gonna feature a lot of possible partner avatars due to the fact that artists like to draw twins in one picture of the same style. Or on top of each other. Which is why a lot of Len avatars may have some bits of Rin in it because for some inexplicable reason people like to draw bits of Rin on top of bits of Len and it is not always within my possibilities to make it appear that Len wasn't affected at all in the first place. Also, due to this, some of these are a pain in the arse to make or feature a bit more Rin in the Len ones than I would have liked. But nontheless, I am going to give it my best. :)

I am making good progress so far and have almost 40 avatars done. I've gathered several hundred of art pieces so expect a lot of avatars for this one, too. If I'll work hard on it, it'll be up some time next week or so. Stay tuned.

EDIT:
Also, if you've got requests regarding the avatars I've already made (for instance: "Could you flip this one so it looks the other way/upside down?" and "Could you change the overall colour scheme?" and stuff), feel free to ask and maybe I can do something for you. But of course everyone is free to work on these avatars. Do with them what you want. You can also go ask another graphic artist who might be more experienced than I am.

But I offer it to you. c:
[ Pingu ]
If you're going to continue making avatar packs, you should definitly consider making more Vocaloid packs ;D
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit

[ Pingu ] wrote:

If you're going to continue making avatar packs, you should definitly consider making more Vocaloid packs ;D
This will be my first objective, yes.

I want to cover all the main Vocaloid first, namely Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, Meiko, Gumi and Gakupo.
This is going to be a lot of work. But hey, the Rin/Len pack is doing wlel so far.
AutoMedic
Just a suggestion but, can you do Kagerou Project avatars next. Just a mere suggestion you dont need to take seriously
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit
I could do that. If I find enough fan art. But I guess that would be not that much of a problem, I think.

I wanted to do an anime avatar pack anyway, might as well do one next and then proceed with the Vocaloids.
I just hope the Steam Summer Sale doesn't give me too much of a delay because there's just so much I want to play.

Edit: Oh wait. I see. Kagerou project is related to the Vocaloids as well.
Hm. You know, I am focusing on making packs for each vocaloid. Included in these packs will be at some point or another Kagrou Project avatars or avatars from the Evillious Chronicles because that's just how it goes when searching for fan art.

So the probability of me making a pack for the Kagerou Project only is relatively low, to be honest. I will make vocaloid packs one at a time (with Rin/Len two, I guess, but they are twins, gotta to 'em together).
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit
Minor update:

The Rin/Len avatar pack will be released on monday due to my RL barging in at unexpected intervals. I make 100 avatars a day but sometimes I just can't get to do it because I got something else to do. Also it's Steam Summer Sale and I've got my hands on some sweet, sweet games.

But anyway. I'll release the pack on monday, so stay tuned. It'll be out very very soon.

Aaaaaalsoooo:
If you ever spot an avatar in one of my packs where you think "This one's awesome but I would prefer another crop" or anything like that, you can always talk to me. You may receive the stock picture I made the avatar from if you want to do things yourself (they're all with transparent background so you don't have to bother doing that yourself) or you can ask me to make another version of the avatar in question that you might like better.
AutoMedic

Powersocke wrote:

Minor update:

The Rin/Len avatar pack will be released on monday due to my RL barging in at unexpected intervals. I make 100 avatars a day but sometimes I just can't get to do it because I got something else to do. Also it's Steam Summer Sale and I've got my hands on some sweet, sweet games.

But anyway. I'll release the pack on monday, so stay tuned. It'll be out very very soon.

Aaaaaalsoooo:
If you ever spot an avatar in one of my packs where you think "This one's awesome but I would prefer another crop" or anything like that, you can always talk to me. You may receive the stock picture I made the avatar from if you want to do things yourself (they're all with transparent background so you don't have to bother doing that yourself) or you can ask me to make another version of the avatar in question that you might like better.
Nice one Socke. GetHype
Topic Starter
Restless Spirit
UPDATE!

The Kagamine Rin/Len Avatar Pack is now in existence and uploaded to my dA account. They are all 128x128px with transparent background. You can find the link in the first post of this thread. Feel free to download if you wish and do whatever you want with them. Just don't say "I MAED DEM!!!1" and you're good to go. Some of them took real work and were a pain in the arse, I can tell you that much.
Anyway, enjoy.

I know I said it's gonna be online on monday buuuut... I did manage to finish this pack plus the preview picture today so I uploaded it in advance.
But not every Rin picture made it into this pack. Why is that? Well, because I wanted to keep the avatar numbers on an even level for both Rin and Len. But I had more Rin artworks than I had Len artworks. How do we fix that? Well, with a Rin Avatar Bonus Pack of course!

I will be working on the Rin Bonus Pack very soon and it should be up some time next week, so if you're into Rin, stay tuned and expect ~60-70 more avatars of Rin only. Maybe I'll make it tomorrow, maybe I'll take my time and will release it on wednesday or thursday, I'll see what I can do.
show more