forum

How to be good

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
switching your playstyle 6k plays in isnt really the way to be good, at least in the short term

what did you expect?
Birdy
kirueggy
The only way to get better is to play more

you don't just become the next cookiezi while asleep
DeletedUser_4041880
Go uninstall
silmarilen
burningapple
can't.
Trauter
IppE
Mofu kun
Practice so much more
B1rd
I wish I knew.
kirueggy

IppE wrote:

http://howtoimproveatosu.tk/
this site never loads
AstralPhnx
*facepalm*
Look, just because you bought a tablet doesn't mean that your gonna instantly become the next cookiezi. You need to get used to the new control method and slowly work your way up again. If you thought a tablet was gonna instantly make you amazing at osu then you were sorely mistaken
-sev
Ichi

Tuxdude143 wrote:

*facepalm*
Look, just because you bought a tablet doesn't mean that your gonna instantly become the next cookiezi. You need to get used to the new control method and slowly work your way up again. If you thought a tablet was gonna instantly make you amazing at osu then you were sorely mistaken
Well technically you can buy a tablet an instantly become cookiezi...

just go play the game brother, you´re question already implies something that noone can answer if not by saying practice, because there really is no answer.
sigh, i guess we all are condemned to answer the same topics over and over....over and over.
xBeelzebub
IppE

kirukashi wrote:

IppE wrote:

http://howtoimproveatosu.tk/
this site never loads
Fix your NSA ridden internet man.

Its just a white page that says "play more"
leepdesu
change back to mouse it's the only way!
Nub1
and then your money will go waste

except you use it for another thing like drawing
MimiliaaMyMommy
Practise alot with the tablet, you'll eventually get used to it and you'll play better probably.

OT:
IppE
Yaiishi
Just keep practicing. I went from mouse to tablet and didn't regain my normal playing abilities until about a week later.
Zaros
clik circul git gud
I had to ;_;
- Kensley -
Just practise, practise and more practise!
Birdy

IppE wrote:

[Sven] wrote:

alot
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.fi/20 ... thing.html
Alot the Game by Sven

Campaign Alot
Multiplayer Alot
Practice Alot
LunarFox

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Practice .
Follow the sliders til the end
_Arzo_
like "SNK"

- Play More -
AstralPhnx

_Arzo_ wrote:

like "SNK"

- Play More -
I see what you did there...
_Arzo_
thelewa
actually there are multiple secret shortcuts into becoming good but if we made those things public everyone would be good and we just can't have that
B1rd

thelewa wrote:

actually there are multiple secret shortcuts into becoming good but if we made those things public everyone would be good and we just can't have that
tell me I will give you money
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

thelewa wrote:

What lewa refused to tell you is that you actually have multiple stages of secrets, and as a good man, I shall provide you with the only one I know of - the lowest one. The secret to getting from 0 to 3000 pp is to drink energy drinks - a LOT of them, increasing your pulse and thus sharpening your sensory awareness and "slowing time" so you feel as if everything on the screen is slower, while you retain your full mobility and precision. Sure, it might shave off a few years of your life and possibly ruin your teeth, but it's all for the glory of a game and showing off that prodigious virtual penis, right?
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

B1rd wrote:

What lewa refused to tell you is that you actually have multiple stages of secrets, and as a good man, I shall provide you with the only one I know of - the lowest one. The secret to getting from 0 to 3000 pp is to drink energy drinks - a LOT of them, increasing your pulse and thus sharpening your sensory awareness and "slowing time" so you feel as if everything on the screen is slower, while you retain your full mobility and precision. Sure, it might shave off a few years of your life and possibly ruin your teeth, but it's all for the glory of a game and showing off that prodigious virtual penis, right?
I drink around 5 cups of coffee a day is that the same? should I heap teaspoons of sugar into them for better effect? maybe I am not drinking enough because I'm still bad.
Aurani
You must drink around 2 to 3 litres of coffee a day for the same effect. Make sure you don't use brown sugar, but refined white - God forbid it's actually healthy.
ColdTooth
i drink soda

helps me SS hard songs