1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard

show more
posted
oh.. ofc i meant "thanks for the kudosu!"
/slowly goes away
posted
0 kds for you

Will take a look on it tomorrow.
posted

Kuron-kun wrote:

0 kds for you

Will take a look on it tomorrow.
IT LASTED LONG THO!
posted

Shiguri wrote:

Kuron-kun wrote:

0 kds for you

Will take a look on it tomorrow.
IT LASTED LONG THO!
god damn it
posted
Operation Kudosss (FAILED)
posted
Hey, inverness! Since I saw a lot of people requesting a BN on this map, I'll mod it. I had to pop the bubble for some reasons I'll mention below. This was really necessary and you can call me for a rebubble when you apply the mods. Sorry for the inconvenience.



Reason for Bubble Pop
  1. A lot of unsnapped points on _normal, _hard, kyversible-insane and _apoplexy difficulties. Consider fixing them by checking AIMod. Almost every note is unsnapped on the _apoplexy difficulty.

  2. I could notice this stack on Easy, which could be really confusing to some new players and it should be changed. 01:37:311 - This needs to be changed because of the sudden break there after 3 consecutives 1/1 circles. It can cause a combo break. You can do this and rearrange the next notes. You can keep other stacks, though.

  3. After some internal discussion with a QAT, this kind of spinner 03:18:936 (1) - starting on a 1/8 is not allowed. This spinner is present even on Easy, which is most common to use spinners starting on 1/2 ticks. Consider changing it on every difficulty to at least 1/4. Except on Easy and Normal, which needs to be 1/2.




Additional Modding



hard_


00:51:025 (6,1) - Increase the spacing between these sliders, the beat is really strong here, and would be really inconsistent since you added jumps on other sliders like these. You can move (6) to somewhere near x40 y256.

01:59:811 (7) - Would be better to put 2 circles instead of a slider ending on a strong beat.

kyversible-insane_


03:00:311 (1) - Would be nice to emphasize the strong beat on 03:00:740 - by ending this slider on 03:00:597 - and adding a circle on the empty beat.



pls no hate
posted
......dat snaps what the fuck
posted
fuck

Kuron-kun wrote:

Hey, inverness! Since I saw a lot of people requesting a BN on this map, I'll mod it. I had to pop the bubble for some reasons I'll mention below. This was really necessary and you can call me for a rebubble when you apply the mods. Sorry for the inconvenience.



Reason for Bubble Pop
  1. A lot of unsnapped points on _normal, _hard, kyversible-insane and _apoplexy difficulties. Consider fixing them by checking AIMod. Almost every note is unsnapped on the _apoplexy difficulty. smh fucking timing shit i think it went off after i changed the offset anyways fixed all
  2. I could notice this stack on Easy, which could be really confusing to some new players and it should be changed. 01:37:311 - This needs to be changed because of the sudden break there after 3 consecutives 1/1 circles. It can cause a combo break. You can do this and rearrange the next notes. You can keep other stacks, though. i'd prefer to keep it though, there's a slight "break" on the music and the stack indicates that
  3. After some internal discussion with a QAT, this kind of spinner 03:18:936 (1) - starting on a 1/8 is not allowed. This spinner is present even on Easy, which is most common to use spinners starting on 1/2 ticks. Consider changing it on every difficulty to at least 1/4. Except on Easy and Normal, which needs to be 1/2. um i don't know but there are no rules stating about how spinners must not start at 1/8? there are lotsa maps with this kind of placement and therefore i don't really see this as much of an issue




Additional Modding



hard_


00:51:025 (6,1) - Increase the spacing between these sliders, the beat is really strong here, and would be really inconsistent since you added jumps on other sliders like these. You can move (6) to somewhere near x40 y256. inverted (6)

01:59:811 (7) - Would be better to put 2 circles instead of a slider ending on a strong beat. it was there for the sake of variation (atleast that's what i told myself long time ago :^) )

kyversible-insane_


03:00:311 (1) - Would be nice to emphasize the strong beat on 03:00:740 - by ending this slider on 03:00:597 - and adding a circle on the empty beat. nice one /changed because kyshiro is like homie so he shouldnt mind any changes :^)



pls no hate


please re-check the snaps again after you updated. thanks a lot!
posted
Another unsnapped point on insane 03:00:311 (2) -

B)
posted
its a pop, skip, and a jump
posted
B) fixed

edit: wait not yet
edit2: fixed nao
posted
fix as much as you want..
some QAT will end up unranking it again because personal reasons

heh you can't tell me I'm wrong
posted
This is why we have contest a disqualification.

Re-Re-rbbd (ノ◕_◕)ノ*:・゚
posted
SMH rerank when
posted
Ranked!

xoxo
jk

noob
posted
smh
posted

wendao wrote:

smh
posted

Charles445 wrote:

Take a drink every time the map gets unqualified

02:52:306 (1,2,3,4) - Emphasis is put on wrong points with wrong objects. I would have just left six circles here, 2x3 circles (as in, 2 combos à 3 circles). Maybe like this. It really doesn't matter what way you arrange (triangles or unfinished squares) or space them (3 circles even, jump, 3 circles even, another jump to next combo).
And such is the dilemma of emphasis patterns.
Of these 6 notes, the only one with true impact is 02:52:306 - , therefore there must be a start here (which there is).
The rest of it is ambiguous and can be done however, so I chose to do it like 00:50:592 - .
I've considered that statement, deeply... and I've come to one conclusion.
It can't be done just 'however'. You see, the patterns I'm referring to will be 01:16:311 (1,2,3,4) - and 02:52:311 (1,2,3,4) - .

According to my suggestion, you would put click emphasis on all 6 beats but emphasise that their time signature is defined as 1/3, which is presented by the jump after three of those circles (with following three circles).

You say that part can be done however. If that were so, you would put optimal emphasis on that part through the use of your pattern.
However, using your (and in the end also inverness') pattern at that part, you reduce emphasis on the second of each of the three-circle bits by using a slider instead of a circle, even though there are three evenly emphasised sounds in the song, rendering the current emphasis invalid.

That, in turn, would only fit with 01:30:025 (1,2,3,4) - this part (which, btw, you have done amazingly here, inverness! nice job)
Using circles instead keeps up good average movement of the cursor anyway, which I'd consider fun in that sort of patterns.
posted
ok

>normal_
  1. 01:03:311 (2) - Ada alasan kenapa ini harus diletakin di tempatnya sekarang? Kenapa nggak di 01:03:025 aja biar lebih gampang diikuti? Memakai tick 1/3 di Normal itu sebenernya terbilang relatif riskan loh. Dalam keadaan begini sebisa mungkin digampangin dikit lah.
  2. 02:38:883 (2,3) - Ini... apa gak bakal ngebingungin? Coba kayak gini aja?


>kyversible-insane_
  1. 02:01:525 - (Kyshiro) Why don't you map this tick? There is a noticeable sound of an instrument being played at this point, and I can't really see why should this be skipped, unlike 01:57:454 (2,3) where there is nothing to map at 01:57:668.


ok

mz inv panggil aja kalau udah y
posted
lizzy_

the offer still stands
lool
show more
Please sign in to reply.