forum

~~Dragon Nest~~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
Anyone plays dragon nest i'm level 36 swordmaster how about you??
gretay
i play dragon nest (INA) server Void: Lv 60 Guardian , Lv 60 Smasher , Lv 46 Shooting Star , Lv 60 Cryomancer
and the Dragon Nest Private server (GTDN) GT2 : Lv 72 Raven , Lv 65 Gear Master
but i don't play DN Sea , Lazy lvling again xD
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
OMG~~~~~!!!! I only have lvl 36 swordmaster and have a lvl60 gladiator :o :o
piruchan
I play DN SEA, Holywood, lvl 52 moonlord, but I'm too lazy to continue playing. (Maybe I'll play for fun, who knows)
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
LOl me too~~~ DN sea have you joined a guild?? I joined Dragonz by a user named Rage Tidus
piruchan
I haven't and I don't plan on joining one.
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
ohh ok~~~ I plan on creating my own guild soon~~
gretay

[_TetsuyaKuro_] wrote:

OMG~~~~~!!!! I only have lvl 36 swordmaster and have a lvl60 gladiator :o :o
haha xD lvling isn't that hard if you have time and gold coupon (for faster lvling) and my record is for the Smasher reach lv 60 in a week but i see my friend need 4 days and reach 60 @_@
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
(*o*) OMG I can't even compare myself to the rest anymore :cry:
Taadashi
I was going to play it, but the EU server screwed me over. :(
AutoMedic
Does it have the same gameplay as Phantasy Star Online, if it is, then I'd be happy to play it
Sal32
yayy
I have lvl 37 swordmaster~
but didn't play since 7 months or so i think ._.
Jinxy

Sonatora wrote:

Does it have the same gameplay as Phantasy Star Online, if it is, then I'd be happy to play it
Personally PSO's gameplay wasn't particularly memorable but I can remember that it had target locking and WASD was centered around your target by default. DN is completely free-aim with a crosshair and WASD controls. Closer to TERA, really.

Played DN years ago when 40 cap was still in place and Alchemist just came out. Was a Force User in the era that they were nerfed to the ground. Are they offensively viable now and do Smashers still suck more than Majesties?
Topic Starter
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
Well Dragon nest is an online game and 2GB of ram is the minimum needed for a good gaming experience but doubt some one has less than 2GB~~ Also to me it's hard to level up. Sometimes you have to reach a certain lvl to continue your main quests or story. Like for example they would ask you to lvl up to 32 before facing an enemy or stuff. If you do play~~ Join Dragonz~~ i'd be happy to introduce you to the guild master :P
gretay

Jinxy wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Personally PSO's gameplay wasn't particularly memorable but I can remember that it had target locking and WASD was centered around your target by default. DN is completely free-aim with a crosshair and WASD controls. Closer to TERA, really.

Played DN years ago when 40 cap was still in place and Alchemist just came out. Was a Force User in the era that they were nerfed to the ground. Are they offensively viable now and do Smashers still suck more than Majesties?
umm in DN INA more people use Smasher , maybe because it can deal much damage by the laser cutter (i dunno majesty's damage) but i think Smasher's EX skills are great like force mirror EX (oh man damage with just spawn it) , Nine Tail Laser EX , and then when cap 70 there's spectrum ray (i forget it omg)
piruchan

Taadashi wrote:

I've heard that Asia has the most (probably only) active Dragon Nest community. I know that there is a US server, but people said it's terrible.
gretay

piruchan wrote:

Taadashi wrote:

I've heard that Asia has the most (probably only) active Dragon Nest community. I know that there is a US server, but people said it's terrible.
different people different taste
piruchan
So, I just started a sorcerer. Elemental Lord at the moment. Which way should I go Salena or Elestra? (I never touch PvP)
gretay

piruchan wrote:

So, I just started a sorcerer. Elemental Lord at the moment. Which way should I go Salena or Elestra? (I never touch PvP)
i prefer Elestra , her EX skills are so great but it's your choice Seleana or Elestra you can test both jobs at lv 45 (specialization quest)