-Famous-'s GD/M4M Queue

posted
Total Posts
120
show more
Username105
Yuthuil
lord_of_rhythm
I want a hard GD for my beatmap,if it's cool :3

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/244911
Title: Hikaru Nara,by Goose House

thankssss :3 :3
Bara-
Hi
M4M
Mod: p/3686481#p3686481
Map: Go Ichinose, Minako Adachi, GAME FREAK - Trainers' eyes meet (Psychic) (Short map (around 30 sec), 3 diffs)
Thanks

Edit: Can I maybe also get a Hard GD on Rihanna - Don't stop the music?
I hope I can :P
Thanks again
Topic Starter
Famous

Yuthuil wrote:

Hi M4M

My mod:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3685965#p3685965
My map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/230237
Thanks, I will work on it the next days.

baraatje123 wrote:

Hi
M4M
Mod: p/3686481#p3686481
Map: Go Ichinose, Minako Adachi, GAME FREAK - Trainers' eyes meet (Psychic) (Short map (around 30 sec), 3 diffs)
Thanks

Edit: Can I maybe also get a Hard GD on Rihanna - Don't stop the music?
I hope I can :P
Thanks again
Thanks, I will also work on it the next days. I can try to make a GD. I never mapped such a slow song.

lord_of_rhythm wrote:

I want a hard GD for my beatmap,if it's cool :3

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/244911
Title: Hikaru Nara,by Goose House

thankssss :3 :3
Again a hard difficutly... The song is pretty long. I'll accept but I need some time to map it (a bit busy at the moment). I try to catch you ingame. :)

GD closed!
Topic Starter
Famous
GD open! I'll accept at least one more GD.
A9M
Topic Starter
Famous

NeK0Nyqn wrote:

M4M

My mod https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3943192/
My map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/288019

Thank you
Done!
zhengyuanhang
M4M Request
My mod: p/3948384/
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/250377
Thanks
Topic Starter
Famous

zhengyuanhang wrote:

M4M Request
My mod: p/3948384/
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/250377
Thanks
Done!
HoundOfTindalos
If you're still accepting GD's then I'd very much appreciate you making one for my map

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290283#

It's kinda D&B?
Any difficulty you like. I've no idea how you could make an Insane map with such a slow song but if you can make one then go wild
Topic Starter
Famous

HoundOfTindalos wrote:

If you're still accepting GD's then I'd very much appreciate you making one for my map

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290283#

It's kinda D&B?
Any difficulty you like. I've no idea how you could make an Insane map with such a slow song but if you can make one then go wild
Done!
mion_6GKM
Hello!

it's GD's still open..

can you make insane gd for may map?

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/310823

my reason is i can't make insane. it's hard to me.

thanks!
Topic Starter
Famous

mion_6GKM wrote:

Hello!

it's GD's still open..

can you make insane gd for may map?

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/310823

my reason is i can't make insane. it's hard to me.

thanks!
Sure, as long as it says it's open. I'll accept making a GD. :3

Edit: Done!
Topic Starter
Famous
You can request every difficulty for GD now as long as it is TV size!
AsakuraNe
GD Please~! :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Difficulty: Extra

Thanks in Advance :3
ohad1881
hi there!
my mod- p/3995598#p3995598
my map- https://osu.ppy.sh/s/283731
M4M
gl!
Topic Starter
Famous

AsakuraNe wrote:

GD Please~! :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Difficulty: Extra

Thanks in Advance :3
I'll do my best, but I don't think making a Extra would be hard.

ohad1881 wrote:

hi there!
my mod- p/3995598#p3995598
my map- https://osu.ppy.sh/s/283731
M4M
gl!
Okay.
_handholding
Is this queue still open?

If so M4M request pls
My map t/296871
Topic Starter
Famous

Hi Im Nathan wrote:

Is this queue still open?

If so M4M request pls
My map t/296871
Yes it is. Please read the rules first befor requesting.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply