forum

Hey all! ... I'm new to everywhere!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JiggleMyDaisy
Another casual osu! player coming through! :P

Not much interesting stuff about me really (ehehe, bad at intros, excuse me), but I somewhat like competitive games (like LoL, Smite, etc) and osu! seemed like the perfect getaway fun-time raigmode hardcore music game! I hope to make many friends here xD

On a more osu! related subject, I started playing 4 days ago (from the writing of this thread) because most of my friends recommended it to me. I enjoy beatmaps with at least 4.5 - 5 stars with HR & DT with at least 180 bgm (or whatever the speed thing was called) and my next goal is to at least do decent in insane maps within 2 - 3 weeks time (most likely impossible haha).

Um, I don't know how to end this, but I guess- See you out there, fellow osu!'ers :P (forums or the game alike haha)
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! Add me if you want, I'm trying to make more friends on osu! XD What region do you play in LoL?
Topic Starter
JiggleMyDaisy

ProXHuh wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Add me if you want, I'm trying to make more friends on osu! XD What region do you play in LoL?
NA :D
LunarFox

JiggleMyDaisy wrote:

ProXHuh wrote:

NA :D
Aww DX I'm OCE.
IAmJustAPerson_old
Welcome to the game and the forum! :) (i'm new only to the forum :D )

Hope you can make some friends in this forum, feel free to +friend me. ;)
Piine
Welcome to the forums my friend. If you need any assistance, just contact me. I hope for the best for ya~ :D
ziogio
Welcome and feel free to add me if you want :)
bbshksh
welcome to the forums!~ :3
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.

Also, good luck with achieving your goal.