forum

Hello! (Get to Know Me More, Too)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MirageMoonlight
Sometimes I can get bored and then I finally decide to do this -slap-

Okay, slapping aside now ^^" I'm MirageMoonlight, and you might've seen me on deviantART before (same username, just with a - in it) or some in the Off-Topic forum here. I've been gaming for 9 years now, and I am a 14 year old gamer (surprise surprise!) Personally it feels odd for me to play with many people that are 16+ years old, but hopefully I can get used to it >u< I also do multiplayer rooms sometimes, usually with my mother (she also plays osu!, but not often) or a friend I've made beforehand. I'm only available in the osu!taiko mode, and that's where you'll see my all the time in-game.

And that closes my brief introduction :)

EDIT: Yes, I've only been playing for 2 or 3 weeks and I'm already ranked #8816 (at time of post)!
kirueggy
Welcome to the forums :P

You're the first person I know who's parents also play osu xD
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums, mirage! :3
Gakkun
Welcome welcome have fun with taiko \o/
feebeewoo
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here ;)
Piine
First time I heard a parent playing osu...
Still welcome to osu!. I hope you will enjoy it here.
ziogio

MirageMoonlight wrote:

Sometimes I can get bored and then I finally decide to do this -slap-

Okay, slapping aside now ^^" I'm MirageMoonlight, and you might've seen me on deviantART before (same username, just with a - in it) or some in the Off-Topic forum here. I've been gaming for 9 years now, and I am a 14 year old gamer (surprise surprise!) Personally it feels odd for me to play with many people that are 16+ years old, but hopefully I can get used to it >u< I also do multiplayer rooms sometimes, usually with my mother (she also plays osu!, but not often) or a friend I've made beforehand. I'm only available in the osu!taiko mode, and that's where you'll see my all the time in-game.

And that closes my brief introduction :)

EDIT: Yes, I've only been playing for 2 or 3 weeks and I'm already ranked #8816 (at time of post)!

Welcome :)

You're the first person who say in the presentation that she plays with her mother. Your mother is so cool ahaha

I like taiko, maybe we can see sometimes in multiplayer :D