forum

DJMAX Mobile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
wow... how're they gonna squeeze that much content into such a small phone orz
Topic Starter
Koko Ban

Samsung Behold

Performance
The Samsung Behold tends to do hiccups when used for browsing the Internet, but otherwise it is fine. It has a built-in memory of 180 MB, expandable up to 8 GB with the use of a microSD or microSDHC card. Talk time is five hours long, while the phone’s standby mode can last for 300 hours.
even if the game's size is more than 1.5 GB (the size of DJMAX Portable games in ISO form), it is still possible to stuff it on touchscreen phones, provided you have SD cards on. how will the phone handle graphics? i still dunno.
Typo_Errorz
Lol so they were literally going to do something like this? When I first read the topic title I thought you wrote protable as mobile, guess I was way wrong. I don't see how they can fit that much data into the phone, seriously. I mean for the PSP it took up 1.5 gig or around there so wouldn't it take up alot of the phone space considering how phones are used to store more info than a psp
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
DJMAX Mobile Song List

STOP
Remember
Miles
HEXAD
Enemy Storm
Chrono Breakers
Another Day
SIN
The Last Dance
Sweet Shining Shooting Star
Melody
Hamsin
Coastal Tempo
Honeymoon
Supersonic
Play the Future
Lover
In My Heart
Colours of Sorrow
ACCESS
Landscape
Here In The Moment
Fate
End of The Moonlight
Divine Service
CLOSER
BLYTHE
설레임

http://www.djmaxmobile.com/djmusic/musicList.xhtml

the list is incomplete. there are more songs here not mentioned, and there's a possibility that k-pop licenses would be included too (2NE1, Kim Bum, etc.)
Pasonia
Oh man. I want I want I want I want I want
Wojjan
have you ever been so far to as decided to merge DJMAX Technika and this into a general DJMAX thread?
Topic Starter
Koko Ban

Wojjan wrote:

have you ever been so far to as decided to merge DJMAX Technika and this into a general DJMAX thread?
DJMAX Mobile and DJMAX Technika are totally different games, so i aren't been far as decided to merge this on the Technika thread. maybe a DJMAX general thread has been far as decided made to be.

@Pasonia

it's a DO WANT, yes. until you watched this OFFICIAL trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TioRgL8PGw

i mean, WTF?
Wizard Of Orz
i like how no actual gameplay is shown :[
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
screenshots of the DJMAX Mobile Conference (with gameplay pics)

http://www.monawa.com/board/view.html?b ... s&ano=1274

from what i understand, there are two types of DJMAX Mobile games; the Technika type and the Portable type.
Wizard Of Orz
i wonder if this will come out for the itouch. it probably would though.
Doomsday
Oh wow. forunately I'm getting myself a Touchscreen mobile to replace my old one already so this came at the right time :lol:
James
/me starts to save some money to buy an iPhone/touch.
heintsi
nothing new on that song list really, i'll just gonna stick to my DJM TR. But if they're gonna get K-pop licenses i'm in :)
sorajr
lol wow i herd they were makein it on the DS soon
it will b touch only

but on the phone wow!! :?:
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
:|
Pasonia
Ah okay, no loss to us then.
Doomsday
Ah, if the games only at that size, then I guess I won't miss much
SonicHog91
Hmm... personally, I think it'd be interesting to see how far they go with this game. Since there's no real gameplay videos yet as of now, I'm sort of on the fence about it.

On another note, a DJ Max game for the DS would also be interesting.
Wizard Of Orz
ds will probably be bad due to graphic limitations and small resolution bgas if any.
Pasonia
I think they can try doing it for DMP1 and 2, since those are not as graphically intensive as Clazziquai/Black Square BGAs are imo. But I'm more worried about horribad sound quality.
James

supergarlic wrote:

:|