forum

Hola to Osu! folks!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RushingOn
Hi all, I'm RushingOn and I'm new here :)
I just got the pen tablet today and the first thing I thought of was Osu! lol been seeing people with the tablet playing it for awhile now :x
and so, I'm not really used to the device and the game itself yet so I keep dying :(
Anyways, nice to meet you all and I am looking forward to our fun time together in the future! : D Thank you :D
ziogio

RushingOn wrote:

Hi all, I'm RushingOn and I'm new here :)
I just got the pen tablet today and the first thing I thought of was Osu! lol been seeing people with the tablet playing it for awhile now :x
and so, I'm not really used to the device and the game itself yet so I keep dying :(
Anyways, nice to meet you all and I am looking forward to our fun time together in the future! : D Thank you :D
Hi, sure we'll have fun time together in future! :)
The game seems like a very hard challenge to complete at the beginning, but that's the point. In one week you will get really big improvements and you will see by yourself that with practice and playing like a fucking nerd, you can have fun and be competitive at the same time. Probably, in the next "level", you'll have to make a choice between the two things (competition and for fun), but for now don't worry :D

Have a good osuing day! :)
Feast
Heyo~

Welcome & nice to meet you :D I'll be glad to play with you sometime tho :P

Have a nice stay with us :)
Piine
Welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy yourself here. Please contact me if you need any assistance! :D
feebeewoo
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here ;)