forum

My second 1 Month supporter giveaway!

posted
Total Posts
show more
KinkiN
without determining what play is allowed, it's not fair lol

example, this would be easy for CtB players, and hard for Taiko and mania players

at least OP must say what play mode is allowed
Mofu kun
Perhaps have a reward for each mode? That way, it's open to everyone, and modes that may give more score don't have an advantage.
Granger

Sonatora wrote:

Granger wrote:

Hi

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxqqw ... ,_No_game_[Moway's_Hard]_(2014-05-22)_CatchTheBeat.osr

Bye

Looks like we already have a winner
Nah, i havent given up yet. Ill try and beat sulker. :L

MoF10 wrote:

Perhaps have a reward for each mode? That way, it's open to everyone, and modes that may give more score don't have an advantage.
Yeah, that'd be the fairest but i dont know if OP wants to give out 4 rewards.
VoidnOwO
OP specifically linked you to the osu! version of the map...
&m=0
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
My bad, guys. Standard mode is only allowed. And the deadline will be Sunday, may 25th. I will update the leaderbord in a few hours.
Granger
Ah well, still was fun while it lasted xD
I give up, cant play normal mode fo shit...
B1rd
great, a guy with 4500pp did it and now there's no point in even trying...

but I guess I'll try my best for fun maybe?~
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Saint is currently in the lead with a score of 8.440.406 ranking him 16th Worldwide!
Aurani
I don't know why, but the whole idea of the giveaway being available to all players (no matter what rank) coupled with the Hard map diff is just wrong for me...

I think you should've set it either lower or on Insane... Hard is that retarded in-between area that makes it uncomfortable for newbies to play, yet highly profitable for the seasoned veterans. I guess it's your decision as you're the one who is giving away the tags...
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

Aurani wrote:

I don't know why, but the whole idea of the giveaway being available to all players (no matter what rank) coupled with the Hard map diff is just wrong for me...

I think you should've set it either lower or on Insane... Hard is that retarded in-between area that makes it uncomfortable for newbies to play, yet highly profitable for the seasoned veterans. I guess it's your decision as you're the one who is giving away the tags...
I had a random people pick a random number last time and wanted to switch it up. Don't worry though, this surely won't be the last giveaway that I will be doing. If you have any suggestions on how I should do my next giveaway please tell me.
Aurani
It's actually pretty fine as it is. The only reason I complained about the difficulty is that the map itself was kind of awkward to play, but aside from that it has a perfect name! :-)

I'm actually very impressed by what you're doing here, so just keep it up mate. <3
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

Aurani wrote:

It's actually pretty fine as it is. The only reason I complained about the difficulty is that the map itself was kind of awkward to play, but aside from that it has a perfect name! :-)

I'm actually very impressed by what you're doing here, so just keep it up mate. <3
Thanks for the feedback ^_^
Aurani
You're welcome mate. :-)
ColdTooth
dont make me try hard this ;c;
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

ColdTooth wrote:

dont make me try hard this ;c;
You better try getting #15th worldwide! ^^
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bumpity
Sapphiire_old_1
Thanks for doing it again <3, but i skip this time :p i am realy bad
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

SoG Tava wrote:

Thanks for doing it again <3, but i skip this time :p i am realy bad
Pfft, there is no reason not to try... Right?
_sparky_

Granger wrote:

Hi

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxqqw ... ,_No_game_[Moway&#39;s_Hard]_(2014-05-22)_CatchTheBeat.osr

Bye
its funny we almost use the same skin (i use normal fruit)
Dznutz
Here

Did it last night. Look at the combo score and time
It was meant to be.

Replay - No Mods: http://puu.sh/8XaZ4.osr

Still gonna try for a better score though.
sellyme
I'm not in the top three, but I figured I might as well post this, since I did decently, considering my ranking:

Sellyme - 7,052,720 (NoMod)

http://sellyme.com/Various video/sellyme - nano - No Pain No Game (Moway Hard).osr

Granger

_sparky_ wrote:

Granger wrote:

Hi

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxqqw ... ,_No_game_[Moway&#39;s_Hard]_(2014-05-22)_CatchTheBeat.osr

Bye
its funny we almost use the same skin (i use normal fruit)
Strongest Ice Fairy skin ftw.

Im just adding elements for the other modes, not editing anything else, im happy with that skin. ^-^ (Cirno ftw)
Kitteh
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Ash Cat is currently in the lead with a score of 8.571.888 ranking him #2 worldwide! He did not enter using this thread, but he sent me a private message.

Granger
Well GG, DTHD with 1 x 100 and a awesome spin, cant get much better...
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

Granger wrote:

Well GG, DTHD with 1 x 100 and a awesome spin, cant get much better...
Don't give up! Getting #1 isn't impossible ^_^
ColdTooth

Lorenzo wrote:

Ash Cat is currently in the lead with a score of 8.571.888 ranking him #2 worldwide! He did not enter using this thread, but he sent me a private message.

*cranks out FL mod*

goodbye life
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

ColdTooth wrote:

Lorenzo wrote:

*cranks out FL mod*

goodbye life
xD
_sparky_

Granger wrote:

Strongest Ice Fairy skin ftw.

Im just adding elements for the other modes, not editing anything else, im happy with that skin. ^-^ (Cirno ftw)

mine looks like this

i didnt change the fruit because i love white fruit xD

and yes cirno ftw >w>
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
kittehcommando is currently in the lead with a score of 8.572.408 ranking him #2 worldwide!
piruchan
The only way to win this is getting #1 now, and that is pretty much impossible for me T.T
Witch Mercy
GG KITTEH
Kitteh

Graciee wrote:

GG KITTEH
:^)
Nub1
RIP hopes and dreams
Mofu kun
do this every month plz
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

MoF10 wrote:

do this every month plz
I will. ^_^

On another note, I have to extend this giveaway till next Saturday as I am having problems with my bank. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bump
AutoMedic
This is one hard song

Damnt
DeletedUser_4041880
It's not that hard. I've seen other ones that borders on insane
piruchan
I agree. I put hidden on third try and still pass it. with shitty accuracy
show more