forum

There's a forum?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomopyon
Hey all. Not exactly a new player (started 2 months ago), but never knew there were forums until today :P

Looking forward to posting around :)

P.S. Just got my tablet (it's the Huion H420, same base model as the osu tablet). Any tips? The hover distance seems pretty low...
AutoMedic
I'm gonna answer your title, kay

OF COURSE THERE IS, YOU SILLY GUY

Anyways, welcome to osu!forums. Have a nice day/night wherever you live
Feel free to open up discussions
kirueggy
Welcome :)

Lovin that clannad avatar reference thing lol
Piine
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, just contact me. Glad to have you around :D
Topic Starter
tomopyon
Wow thanks everyone! Everyone here is so nice :D

And yes, Clannad is da best
DeletedUser_4041880
Welcome to the forums. Off-Topic is where the dark side is, come join us :>

I'm pretty sure all tablets have small hover distances since it wasn't made so you can hover on it. Disable mouse buttons when you're playing so you don't keep tapping your pen against the tablet. Also try to use your entire tablet area unless you're playing in full screen (you'll have to slide your hand all over the tablet).
feebeewoo
Welome to osu! forums ! Enjoy your stay here ;)
Topic Starter
tomopyon

Frostei wrote:

I'm pretty sure all tablets have small hover distances since it wasn't made so you can hover on it. Disable mouse buttons when you're playing so you don't keep tapping your pen against the tablet. Also try to use your entire tablet area unless you're playing in full screen (you'll have to slide your hand all over the tablet).
Off-Topic ftw

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently using like half the active area. I tend to hover from one hit circle/slider to the next and then tap or drag (if it's a slider) on the tablet. Is that a thing?

feebeewoo wrote:

Thanks!
DeletedUser_4041880

tomopyon wrote:

Off-Topic ftw

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently using like half the active area. I tend to hover from one hit circle/slider to the next and then tap or drag (if it's a slider) on the tablet. Is that a thing?
You shouldn't really drag since it'll burn out your pen nibs pretty fast but then again, I never drag so I can't exactly give you any help on that. A few people here sometimes drags for spinners but other than that, I don't know anyone who doesn't hover. Using a bigger active area means you can hit circles more accurately.
AutoMedic

tomopyon wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Off-Topic ftw

feebeewoo wrote:

Thanks!
Careful, Off-topic is the hardest dungeon out there. I died couple of times
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Kouya-
Yes, of course there is, silly cx

Though, welcome to the forums anyways ^~^
leepdesu

tomopyon wrote:

P.S. Just got my tablet (it's the Huion H420, same base model as the osu tablet). Any tips? The hover distance seems pretty low...
Use the mouse
Many would say ''use full tablet area" but I recommend to start a smaller area, then expand it every time you feel like it.

Have fun.
Topic Starter
tomopyon

-LeeP- wrote:

Use the mouse
Lol I'm actually better with the mouse, except for spinning which is 1000000x easier on tablet.

-LeeP- wrote:

Many would say ''use full tablet area" but I recommend to start a smaller area, then expand it every time you feel like it.

Have fun.
Thanks, I'll try that.
deadbeat
r.i.p Sunohara

oh, and enjoy the forums. let me know if you need help with anything
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

r.i.p Sunohara

Who are you referring to?
Topic Starter
tomopyon

deadbeat wrote:

r.i.p Sunohara

Tomoyo is too good

Thank you-

Sonatora wrote:

Sunohara Youhei, from clannad! :P
deadbeat

Sonatora wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

r.i.p Sunohara

the guy flying away in tomopyon's avatar
clearly someone here hasn't seen Clannad ;w;
BrokenArrow
Nagisa dies but she doesn't
zazeZiizozu
Fōramu e no kangei tomo-chan~ :) ano~ tomo-kun? :D have FUN~ ;) ;)