forum

CptXn Congrats

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doginainar
As off 5 days now cptxn fcd Freedom dive and got first place i just wanted to congatulate him on a very good job.
Vuelo Eluko
cptnxn is old news

we ravin' bout dragonhuman now
Piine
-reads random books-
GoldenWolf
you should probably congratulate him in pm
Blueprint

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

cptnxn is old news

thelewa
you should make threads about my imminent return from my sick leave upon when I will complain about not being fast
piruchan

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

cptnxn is old news

thelewa wrote:

you should make threads about my imminent return from my sick leave upon when I will complain about not being fast
Do this.
AmaiHachimitsu
I'll just use this opportunity to salute my family who was always there for me. Thank you
silmarilen
who is CptXn?
osu doesnt know him
CptXn
Soo bin
Why does everyone keep saying he fc it? I'm pretty sure the max combo is 2385, unless 1 combo off is just negligible.
Noobsicle
cause it sounds better than "passing" whilst being #1 on that map
Weed

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

I'll just use this opportunity to salute my family who was always there for me. Thank you
feels
Saint_old

skaiys wrote:

Why does everyone keep saying he fc it? I'm pretty sure the max combo is 2385, unless 1 combo off is just negligible.
it is fc minus 1 slider break. fc - 1 slider break.

no a 1 combo off play is not an fc, an FC is a FULL COMBO. it is not a FULL COMBO unless you get the max combo you can get. saying a -1 slider break fc is a FULL COMBO is like saying a korean is japanese, and then saying like, "well it doesn't matter."
Akali

Saint wrote:

no a 1 combo off play is not an fc, an FC is a FULL COMBO. it is not a FULL COMBO unless you get the max combo you can get. saying a -1 slider break fc is a FULL COMBO is like saying a korean is japanese, and then saying like, "well it doesn't matter."
Better comparison would be someone saying "Ye that fridge is $600" "Duu uuuh, nope, read the price it's $599"

It doesn't matter
jesse1412

Saint wrote:

skaiys wrote:

it is fc minus 1 slider break. fc - 1 slider break.

It's a full combo.
winber1
personally i believe all plays were made equal and all of them are fc's
Blueprint
Some 1 beat niko's scores already and Ill give you a month supporter nogard creator etc.
Saint_old

jesus1412 wrote:

It's a full combo.
im gonna full combo your face you fr**king loser
RaneFire

Akali wrote:

Better comparison would be someone saying "Ye that fridge is $600" "Duu uuuh, nope, read the price it's $599"
Exactly. It doesn't matter.

Getting 100's on slider-ends do not count as a miss, and do not break your combo like pressing a slider early would. They are just applied to the same combo multiplier as the last tick before the "missed" end, so you still get a 100 multiplied by the previous combo multiplier. The only difference is that the combo doesn't increase on that hit, so you end up with a map with less final combo multiplier, but every circle and slider in the map still has an upward-scaling combo multiplier applied to it, which is still reflective of the actual max combo. The multiplier is only set-back by 1 each time.

It's a full-combo.

I saw one of Shizuru-'s DT plays on some vocaloid map with like 20 slider-end 100's. I still thought of it as a full-combo.
Saint_old

RaneFire wrote:

Akali wrote:

Exactly. It doesn't matter.

Getting 100's on slider-ends do not count as a miss, and do not break your combo like pressing a slider early would. They are just applied to the same combo multiplier as the last tick before the "missed" end, so you still get a 100 multiplied by the previous combo multiplier. The only difference is that the combo doesn't increase on that hit, so you end up with a map with less final combo multiplier, but every circle and slider in the map still has an upward-scaling combo multiplier applied to it, which is still reflective of the actual max combo. The multiplier is only set-back by 1 each time.

It's a full-combo.

I saw one of Shizuru-'s DT plays on some vocaloid map with like 20 slider-end 100's. I still thought of it as a full-combo.
well thanks for the extra 20 dollars
show more