Total Posts
show more
Zak

Laharl wrote:

Without HD scrub
Kdefs

fl play :o no gamma
Sovyat
I probably should have made a thread somewhere else but I'd thought you guys could know.

Are all game modes (with the exception of Standard) excluded from the achievement system? It just came to me because I used to play Standard quite a lot and got some achievements while doing so but I then stopped and started playing the shit out of ctb up until now and haven't gotten a single achievement.
Zak
Achievements are across all modes I'm pretty sure. Almost every achievement I've gotten has been through playing ctb.
Sovyat
Interesting. I guess I still haven't been 'lucky' enough to get one, specifically from the Hush-Hush ones. Gotta get those 50K plays in.
Kingkevin30

amslender wrote:

Interesting. I guess I still haven't been 'lucky' enough to get one, specifically from the Hush-Hush ones. Gotta get those 50K plays in.
well as far as i know it seems that "consolation Prize" and "Most Improved" are not obtainable in CTB...or i just was to dumb to do it in the past, dunno
Granger
Combo achivements wont work for modes other than std, nor will some of the hush hush achivements.
Sovyat
So I guess I was right? I'm not sure, but it seemed pretty obvious to me when I thought about it, like "shit, I'm not getting anything any time soon at this point".
Seph

Granger wrote:

hush hush achivements.
I wonder :roll:
Older hush hush won't work, some newer ones like Obsessed will work.
Salamat
Yeh, I got Obsessed from CtB
Ikillforpies
Frobe

:)

:)...
alienflybot

Frobe wrote:

Probe moe

lol 592 pp
Ddraigon-

Frobe wrote:

:O HDHR. Gj, Frobe!

Btw...

Sick with that acc and spinner!
[ Mephisto ]

Frobe wrote:

HDHR....
WujekGrzyb

Frobe wrote:

:o
Congratulations, wow. This is very hard stuff. You've become very pro HR player :3
Salamat
You just know ExGon's gonna try and SS HDHR that. :P

BUT NICE PLAY!!!!! ^-^
Ahri
Bye ikillforpies good luck at school. :(
Kdefs
this thread is dead
show more