Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
ok so the rules go like this
somebody happens to piss you off eh
you find a way to piss them off
LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN

you mad i started this thread bro?
Noobsicle
wat u sey kid ill fukn rek u 1v1 mi irl @ dandy stayshn brah do u evn lieft XD XD XD

i dont really get it

wait isnt this the same as insult the person above you
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
no idiot this is obviously a flame war
git rekt newb
do you even flame bro?
DO YOU WANT TO BURNNN????
DeletedUser_4041880
why would you do this
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
becuase i can
you have a problem with that punk
OsuMe65
FIRE IN THE HOLE BIATCHES
Noobsicle
qwwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddduhhhhh
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
your spamming is crap
why do you even forum games
do you have anything to say for yourselves
you poor excuse for forum gamers >:(
kirueggy
god what are you 5
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
.......wow hurtful

do you even internet bruh

everyone is 5 here
even if they are not 5

welcome to reality jack***
FlyingNeko
This thread is the worst thread in the history of worst threads. Just get out please. Why would you make something like this it's horrible
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
you mad????

WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU,
THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so, you want to fight the fire ?????
AutoMedic
Kill urself u fukin piece of shiet u fukin retard

Homosexual gay yuri baka-baka weeabo bitch

Kill urself and there will be one less faggot in this world
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
O_O that was ummmmmmm

go die faggit you drunk peice of sonatora
get a job
get a life
why are you such an a**hole
jump off a cliff hater scum
you don't deserve to jump off cliff
go die slowly in a pit with ants eating you alive

jerk you don't play with fire (easily)

you get burned
FlyingNeko
Haha ur funee
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
ummm
uhh
GAHHHH
>.< BAKA
YOU MAKE TERRIBLE INTERNET COOKIES

D;
Trash Boat
Fox + konata = not compatible
DenoisoGoiso
fuck off what is this
Trash Boat
yeah i was asking the same too
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
read the thread before you shitpost

you idiots should probably read the rules if you are going to exessive shitpost here
DenoisoGoiso
no fuck u this thread makes we shitposting

looks nonsense things
did u even read osu!rules
FlyingNeko
lol u guise funnei hahae lolol
OsuMe65
Ok we win
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
no you don't
what makes yu think you have won
the thread has only begun
don't declare your victory before everyone opposing you is defeated
mah gawsh
you aren't very bright are you
DenoisoGoiso
AutoMedic

DenoisoGoiso wrote:

Oh, Am I gonna be banned :(

F**K
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX

Sonatora wrote:

DenoisoGoiso wrote:

Oh, Am I gonna be banned :(

F**K
if this is the case i suppose we are all screwed

however this i think applies to personal harrassment

additionally this is only a game

why so serious??????

oh and shout out to everyone in insult the person above you
DenoisoGoiso
dude, this thread almost like ignoring rules
kirueggy
whats wrong with u picasso
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
i guess he is way too uptight please if you have a problem with this thread you should have a REAL problem with insult the person above you
AutoMedic

DenoisoGoiso wrote:

Oh, I forgot the point of this Thread/Game

TO INSULT, AM I right FIREFOX
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
oh like another thread i know

BACK THE HELL OFF

I HAVE A KNIFE
slithien
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Noobsicle
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

-XxX_F@z3_JVL7G_420_/V0$c0p3Z_c@$|-|_mu/V/V3Hz_XxX Noobsicle
Jing Yuan
firefox what have you created
Topic Starter
FireFoxZX
mof10 are you blind? this is a work of art here, there is no greater thread in existence. my whole life i have planned this out, waiting for the right time you have no sense of greatness ever since i was a child i dreamed of a thread like this, it is perfect in every way unlike you i take great joy in completely and udderly destroying people with my intelligence and you should too, intelligence is a wonderful thing its beauty can not be comprehended by people such as you before i end this i must say "git rekt newb u wanna fite m8? ill git mah 12 gu4g3 shotty muthaf****'"