forum

Izzu Bizu (FlicFlac Remix) - White Tiger

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kiva98
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vendredi 12 septembre 2014 at 11:50:26

Artist: Izzu Bizu (FlicFlac Remix)
Title: White Tiger
BPM: 120
Filesize: 9822kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,1 stars, 258 notes)
  2. Normal (2,19 stars, 199 notes)
Download: Izzu Bizu (FlicFlac Remix) - White Tiger
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's my first beatmap
Give me your impression and Have a good day :D
AegisFTW
Lucky for you, you got the BPM right, unfortunately the offset is wrong along with a multitude of things, nothing major though. BPM is 120, Offset should be 115, move all beats to the nearest 1/2 notes or 1/1 notes or maybe sometimes the 1/4 if that's how it should sound, don't use 1/8 notes since I don't hear any in this song as far as I can tell.

General overview of your map is pretty good, just some things you might want to fix...

General -
Make sure you don't make up rhythms on the way, if there is silence, don't map the silence.
Stick to a consistent rhythm and if you don't, make sure you explicitly show a difference when you do, avoid it though for normals.

00:58:090 (1,2,3) - I see the goal of this, it wasn't really apparent enough though, and this is a normal so you REALLY want to be careful manipulating beat distance, maybe you could it a rolling down wards slider effect since it's decreasing in volume? Like this?

00:59:652 (6,1,2) - Same as before for these three, be careful with beat distance.
01:11:090 (1,2,1,2) - Spacing is weird in this, but it might be able to pass...
01:12:340 (1,2,3) - For the first two beats, how you make it like the slider but facing down? You can also keep it like this though. Also
Also First end of kiai time, I think the beat should be near the down beat around here 88215.
01:28:340 (2,3,4,5) - Some of the sliders are hitting silence, I think you can map a representation better than that!
01:34:590 (1) - Silence! I don't think that should be there!
01:35:340 (4) - Same as before!
01:37:090 (2) - Silence, but it's somewhat okay, I think I would personally change it.
01:38:590 (1,2,3) - I don't like how it starts on silence...maybe when she starts talking would be better
01:42:340 (1) - I don't think a spinner should be there, they're aren't just meant for filling empty spaces.

There are other things also, such as the storyboard, it's motion feels very rigid to a song that sounds very calming, I see that you have the fade effect, but you should probably give it a ripple fading effect instead of EXPAND FAST and fade. The storyboard also likes to sometimes follow the kick, then the vocals, then both, maybe you should stick to one.