forum

Why do I feel like I suck at this game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kevpwns
I feel like I'm getting worse unless I play at like 3 am in the morning lol. I've been playing for like 7 months now, started strong but this game 2 hard now :<

I guess I'm just lazy but at the same time I want to rank lol

Like I stopped for like a month cuz I sorta lost motivation but then I can't put this game down cuz its so fun at times
B1rd
you're not even bad... I feel like you made this thread just to get people to say that...
Topic Starter
kevpwns
That feeling when I play multiplayer and get Rekd by 10k+ people though
piruchan
Everybody feels like they suck at this game, no?

B1rd wrote:

you're not even bad... I feel like you made this thread just to get people to say that...
aizhid
me too. I'm much better 4 month ago especially speed.
Noobsicle
that's normal
B1rd
I should really be the one whining about how bad I am; almost 6 months and probably near 10K plays, and I can barely FC hards -_-
Topic Starter
kevpwns

B1rd wrote:

I should really be the one whining about how bad I am; almost 6 months and probably near 10K plays, and I can barely FC hards -_-
You probably played offline right? Shows like 380 plays to me lol.
Varetyr

B1rd wrote:

Basically, this.

kevpwns wrote:

That feeling when I play multiplayer and get Rekd by 10k+ people though
Performance point =/= "skill" point, in multiplayer you may find people who don't even bother ranking for several reasons.

And anyway you only played 7 months so yeah, 80% sure you're attentionseeking right now
DJ Kim
kkkk
Yano
Don't look on rank until you're in the top 1000 or 500

A lot of Players don't wanna "farm" pp bcs they don't have fun by FCing Maps ...
Taadashi

Ultrayano wrote:

Don't look on rank until you're in the top 1000 or 500

A lot of Players don't wanna "farm" pp bcs they don't have fun by FCing Maps ...
^This. I have more fun playing maps I barely pass and kinda stop playing them once I can pass them with A and decent accuracy (97%+)
Soarezi
I suck a lot compared to equally ranked people. I should be 2k at tops
Rewben2
Meh, rank =/= consistency which is required in multi.

Also the fact that if you get pp from a certain play style (let's say you only play 200+ bpm insanes with no mods, you only hdhr 180~ bpm or you only play dt for examples) you may be bad at the other aspects of the game despite you being a high rank. You could very easily get rank <2k playing dt specifically and absolutely suck at long streams or using hd, for example.
Valdyr
Don't we all, though?
Soo bin
Skill perception is all subjective, it's better to not compare your skill to this imaginary non-existent standard of playing.
nooblet

Soarezi wrote:

I suck a lot compared to equally ranked people. I should be 2k at tops
Ranks should start at at least 1600

Rewben2 wrote:

Meh, rank =/= consistency which is required in multi.

Also the fact that if you get pp from a certain play style (let's say you only play 200+ bpm insanes with no mods, you only hdhr 180~ bpm or you only play dt for examples) you may be bad at the other aspects of the game despite you being a high rank. You could very easily get rank <2k playing dt specifically and absolutely suck at long streams or using hd, for example.
This is so true, I'd get rekt by anyone in AR10+ games and anything over 200bpm :o I can only mash@190bpm
CXu
Why do I feel like I suck at this game
Probably because you do.
Iceskulls
I got rekt by 20k+ players ;) but it keep me motivate to get better at this game so I guess get rekt by someone rank below your can make you keep playing so you can play better than those people
jesse1412
Don't worry kev I'm sure you'll be dting freedom dive soon, as is the kev tradition.
Blueprint
If you can't no mod EVERY map that has hr scores you suck at the game
PLAYER WITH RSI

Blueprint wrote:

DAMN, I BETTER STEP MY GAME UP.
CUM ON GUYS WE CAN DO IT
Vuelo Eluko

Blueprint wrote:

cant do big black or rainbow dash likes girls gg i may as well die
Xyrax Alaria

B1rd wrote:

Yeah, after checking out his profile that's all it is.