Topic Starter
riffy
I have no idea of what's going on

Looks like everything is good to go!
Yuzeyun
ai tshek taco nekst
Lanturn
Alright. everything looks good... Almost

On normal: 01:38:780 (5) - looks a little bit too far compared to the rest of this combo. (1.17 compared to how it should be 1.1)

Sorry I missed this from before. I do think it should be fixed before I bubble this though. I'll be on for quite some time, so try to yell at me as many ways as possible.. You should be able to get me somehow.
Lanturn
Alright, talked in game with -Bakari- about the previous thing and it was fixed. Nothing else unrankable catches my eye as both osu!/Taiko are good and Xinely checked the apple so I think we can push this along.

Bubbled
Sieg
huh
Deif
@Sieg: So it's qualified or not? I guess you forgot to press the correct button (still in Pending, no scoreboard,...) :P
Sieg
@Deif qualify limit, we just need to wait a bit more :3
Deif
Let it bubbled till it can be qualified. Otherwise it leads to confusion when you see a heart in the Pending section. Just be quick enough in a few hours to get it qualified.
Eni
Also happened here: p/3845731

Should there be a rule regarding this?
Deif
Reverted to the bubble icon. Hearts must only show that a mapset is qualified/ranked and not as a sign that a mapset is in the "queue list" to get qualified.

Whenever you've reached the daily limit, just leave the map as it is and do other stuff till you can qualify. Post if you want that your intention is to qualify it, but don't half-qualify posting a heart icon.
Topic Starter
riffy
I've changed creator's word a little. No any changes to the map.
Sieg
should we try again?
Topic Starter
riffy

Finally

Thanks a lot for everyone, who helped me. Without you we would never achieve this.
Lanturn
The Phoenix has been reborn! Rising from its ashes as is soars majestically through the sky. Hopefully the QAT dont attempt to kill it again :(
meii18

Lanturn wrote:

The Phoenix has been reborn! Rising from its ashes as is soars majestically through the sky. Hopefully the QAT dont attempt to kill it again :(
:3
Bladesu
-Bakari-, Please.
Stefan
Really happy to have it back.
[ Mephisto ]
Welcome back
Yuzeyun

ofc
Vone
Congrats XD