forum

How ya doin' fellow Osu!ers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]
That title...Osu!ers seems a bit weird but oh well!

Introduction: Hello everybody! My IGN name is "reyder" and I don't really feel comfortable giving out my real name, sorry about that. I previously made an introduction a few months ago, but it wasn't really up to par with an introduction I would like to give, so, let's make a better one ^^.

About Me:
Type of Music Always Enjoyed: Well, I always enjoyed Rock music, and some metal, mainly rock though, I also liked dubstep and certain techno.
Type of Music Enjoyed After Osu: Picked up some new music tastes, such as K/JPop, K/JRock, and even electronic versions, got into Asian-Themed music!
Livin' That Anime Life:Before osu!, I've never really liked anime, Avatar was the only thing close to anime I would watch, but then after osu! I saw it was really anime themed and that got me thinking about how sweet anime really is! I watched: Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, (half of) Log Horizon, RWBY, and Blue Exorcist

Equipment:
Old Keyboard: I used to use an old membrane keyboard: Razer Anansi. It was very hard to press the keys and therefore I couldn't stream and was forced to alternate, now I got a way better keyboard
New Kayboard (got last week): I now have: Corsair Vengeance k70 with Cherry MX Red switches, and a red backlight, overall I am highly enjoying this and would recommend it to anyone, really, I've been able to push my steady stream speed from 180 to just over 200, within a week of using this. If you come from a long line of membrane keyboards (like me) and just don't want to half to get used to a whole new keyboard, get MX Reds, on a mechanical, they have been known to feel the most natural to membrane users. I can tell you that it's true.
Tablet: CTL-480 (Wacom Intuos Pen). This is a nice tablet which I have been enjoying a lot, though my pen is a bit bugged out, it's a rare occurrance so don't let that stop you from picking one up.
Mouse: Razer Naga Hex: League of Legends Edition. This mouse is very nice, it has a glowing League of Legends icon breathing in and out in yellow (this can be changed using razer synapse)

Osu! Information:
Playstyle: My playstyle is Tablet and Keyboard
Type of Computer:Custom built desktop, 42 inch LG Monitor
Skin: Barakku Shipu, Kamui's skin (used by cookiezi quite a bit).
Osu! Idol: Pretty sure it's most people's idol, but I think cookiezi has to be my idol! His flow and movements were on point and exact, it gave me hope and confidence I could be somewhat close to his skill one day! But maybe another idol that not so known as much as cookiezi has to be Kaoru, he got me into learning how to HR, and I did use his newly updated skin for a month or so, but couldn't find myself keeping it.

WELL! THIS TOOK A LOT LONGER THAN I THOUGHT. i JUST WANTED TO MAKE A WAY BETTER INTRODUCTION...AND I WENT A LITTLE OVERBOARD. Look through it and read what you want, reyder out!
Sethlied
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, RWBY IS NOT A ANIME

also hi, enjoy your stay
kirueggy
Welcome to the osu! forums!

I see you like shana.
Feast
Nyanpasu~

Welcome mate :D
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

Sethlied wrote:

also hi, enjoy your stay
TECHNICALLY IT IS! Anime is of the Japanese art style of animation. They take that art style, it's still classified as an American Anime, because it is written and produced by americans, still keeping the art style of japanese.
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

kirukashi wrote:

Welcome to the osu! forums!

I see you like shana.
I guess if Blue Exorcist classifies as an anime, and thank you!
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

Ninth IX wrote:

Nyanpasu~

Welcome mate :D
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Enzy
Welcome! :D
deadbeat

reyder wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

also hi, enjoy your stay
TECHNICALLY IT IS! Anime is of the Japanese art style of animation. They take that art style, it's still classified as an American Anime, because it is written and produced by americans, still keeping the art style of japanese.
it's a web series done in the style of anime. so no, it's not an anime ;w;
also welcome. glad to see another RWBY fan <3
Piine
Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, forum pm me. Will be glad to help.
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]
it's a web series done in the style of anime. so no, it's not an anime ;w;
also welcome. glad to see another RWBY fan <3
Grrr, oh well, I still like to think of it as an Anime, something interesting, xD And thanks, RWBY is so epic, I can't wait for Season 2 :D Heard it was in a month or two
Fabi
oi mate, welcome!
Gakkun
(・ω・)ノ welcome! Hope you are having fun in osu! and the forums
Kouya-
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking c:

Hi and welcome ^~^
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome!
Sethlied

reyder wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

also hi, enjoy your stay
Anime is of the Japanese art style of animation

The retards are on osu! now
Kuki
Welcome =o