forum

impossible jumps for CTB [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
I heard that peppy will fix impossible jumps?

i don't like it.

i worked really hard to catch those impossible jumps, and possibly get #1 in monthely rankings list, it would be nice to see that using whatever what will be implemented this month for the solution for impossible jumps would reduce your score a little bit when you use it, and players who don't use it get the normal points you usually get, since it's harder to do without the solution to those impossible jumps.

That's if it's a new dash key.

i'm afraid it'll be to easy to get a FC in a really hard song with impossible jumps\ those are challenging for me! i like them!
^ for experianced players.

Proof:

SOUND HOLIC - Ooeyama Nonbee Ondo
Lunatic

Ryo - World is Mine
Velocity of love

Oriental ST8 - Shoreline
Redesighn style

And more random maps i forgot about and hopefully future maps also.
------------------------------------------------

i hope it wont be denied because it's to much of hassle to figure this out, and to proccess it.

--------------------------------------------------

Mabey this solution for "impossible jumps" can only be used in new maps? it' a thought.
peppy
ノ。
Ephemeral
Impossible jumps aren't really impossible if people can complete them.

I think you have the wrong idea as to what actually constitutes an impossible jump.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
ok REALLY hard jumps, that become regular jumps.

Just throw away my effort i put into some songs!\future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ノ。 - Bruno ?

inside joke? or..
LuigiHann
Right I mean I see what he's saying. While the jumps the he has made are, by definition, not impossible... any fix to make impossible jumps easier will probably also make all jumps easier, and that can be a bummer for people who have previously mastered hard songs.

In my opinion it's a good argument in favor of fixes that are specific to maps known to have genuinely impossible jumps.
peppy
The fix will only change impossible jumps. It is already implemented. I don't need or want feedback sorry.