forum

[duplicate] Accuracy sorting

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
yukihyo
basically just as it says, make it so we could sort by accuracy. Sure we can sort by rank which is close, but i think it would be easier to try and improve on accuracy when you can easily see what songs have the worst accuracy. Though cause you can sort by rank i kinda expect this to get thrown off, lol.
Karuta-_old_1
I actually wanted something of the sort, but let's hear what others have to say about this
Granger
Yes! All of my yes!

I'd expand your suggestion though, more sorting options such as sorting by score rank (not the grade, the place where your score is placed at, ie top 50 and stuff).
Score rank probably shouldnt sort by the actual ranking number but where you're placed compared to the other scores. (better than 10%, better than 20%, etc)
For the rank hunters. 8)
Topic Starter
yukihyo

Granger wrote:

Yes! All of my yes!

I'd expand your suggestion though, more sorting options such as sorting by score rank (not the grade, the place where your score is placed at, ie top 50 and stuff).
Score rank probably shouldnt sort by the actual ranking number but where you're placed compared to the other scores. (better than 10%, better than 20%, etc)
For the rank hunters. 8)
agreement, lol, i don't really have much to add/change, my brain is not of the highest order, but there could be some changes i'm sure.
deadbeat