forum

NewBAT Promotions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pasonia
I am very happy to announce that Ephemeral and mtmcl are officially promoted as members of our Beatmap Approval Team as of today.

Ephemeral is an active contributor and member both inside the game and on the forums.
mtmcl is a veteran ex-BAT whom we've decided to re-promote into the Team again.

Congratulations to Ephemeral and mtmcl once again!

Discussion of the nomination process can be found here.

EDIT: Congratulations to osuplayer111 and abalee, you both have now been promoted as a member of our Beatmap Approval Team as of today in view of extended contributions to the community.
Doomsday
congrats Ephemeral and mtmcl. Its always good to see new mods around (or in mtmcl's case, returning ones :)
Spudman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
abalee
mark's back >\\\\<
xierbaliti
\mark/
Lesjuh
Yai Mark <3

Don't forget to finish yur maps ;_;
Blackiris
Best wishes for you, I guess ^_^
mrtn
welcome to the team guys :)
Mashley
Ephemeral > Mark
Pokebis
Grats, glad to see Mark back on the team! :)
Chaos Anime X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
thepianist
Ohyay. Congrats :3
RemmyX25
I miss you, Mogs :(
YoshiKart
Mark~

Congratulations, guys. :)
awp

Mogsworth wrote:

i'm probably not missed wheeeeeee
;___; I'm sorry Mogs, I actually forgot that you'd left I'm a terrible secret lover friend
arien666
Very good news is Mark's return XD

Welcome to BAT's area :3
Good work XD
yaya
Aaron
congratz 8-)
Topic Starter
Pasonia
The announcement has been updated.
Kytoxid
awp
bbbbbbbbbbbbbroooooooooooo
Xgor
Congratulations Osuplayer111 :)
You deserve to be a BAT!
arien666
And Congradutaions, osuplayer111 :3
Good luck XD
Andrea
Thanks guys :D
NoHitter
Congrats
Diasios
Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

/me runs around the chair screaming
Card N'FoRcE
Zekira
I knew this day would come lol. I mean, op111's modding is too good~. Big congratulations to our new BAT~.
Andrea
Lizbeth
Congrats osuplayer111, you totally deserve it XD
Doomsday
Mogsy
Andrea, you definitely deserve it, congratulations.
bmin11
Congrat, osuplayer111
You own me a mod still so better mod mine soon
Gens
Haha, awesome, osuplayer111. Congratulations. :)
Derekku
I don't even think I congratulated the others when this topic was first made... XP Congrats to everyone! :)
remmi892
I wonder how popular you need to get to be a BAT.Not that I have a chance or anything.
Azure_Kite
I don't think I extended my congratulations to anyone, either. What sort of person am I? Congratulations to all the new BATs for your new positions. You more than deserve it
Derekku

remmi892 wrote:

I wonder how popular you need to get to be a BAT.Not that I have a chance or anything.
Becoming active in the community is a necessity, obviously. It's not a "popularity" contest. :P
Azure_Kite

Derekku Chan wrote:

Becoming active in the community is a necessity, obviously. It's not a "popularity" contest. :P
Small contradiction, much?
MaxwellDemon

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Small contradiction, much?
Well, being active in the community is obviously required because BAT is a voluntary job that contributes to the community. :P

... though it definitely isn't a popularity contest in the manner that the community gets to vote who is in or who is out. XD
awp
Being active doesn't make you popular, so no, it isn't a popularity contest.
remmi892
Breeze
Everyone want hug mark >w<
Topic Starter
Pasonia
xierbaliti
\aba/
Derekku
Congrats, abalee~ <3
NoHitter
Congratulations.
Gabi
Gratz abalee :))

pasonia edit the OP ^^
DJPop
I didn't realize something before, but now I wonder why...
I'm #10 in Kudosu ranking but neither being a BAT or even a MAT...

btw, gratz abalee ;)
show more