posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RandF

Kodora wrote:

Hold it!

[Normal]

AR 4.5 is kinda much, considering that it is easiest diff in mapset. Beginners are usually bad at reacting, so 4.0 would be the best option here (and honestly your patterns not really requires anything higher that 4.0)
:arrow: ok, I agree with you~

[Hard]

Is CS 3.9 was set accidentally or on purpose? If yes, change to 4 please.
:arrow: when I adjusted SR a long time ago, I set it. but about the latest mapset, that's unnecessary as you say

Let me know~
all fix!
Kodora
Rebubbled! <3
meii18
Placeholder for rank Kite's map was dq
Nwolf

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Kite's map was dq
<.<
Zero__wind
Don't know why the placeholders are all holding themselves back from this mapset
but I'm gonna rank it.
Len
>.>
BeatofIke

Zero__wind wrote:

Don't know why the placeholders are all holding themselves back from this mapset
but I'm gonna rank it.
lol sorry about that :P
blahpy
do you love FELT ?
YES, YES I DO

Congrats on qualified and good luck for ranked!
PEPOTTI
おめでと~
Arcubin
ohhh... another felt song on qualified state :)

will add to discography after ranked
litoluna
!!!
omedeto!!!
Kinshara
Finally!!! Congratulations! :D
meii18
Weeee ~ Omedeto Random-san owo
Chirony
おめ!!! ;)
Topic Starter
RandF
I'm surprised just now!!!

Thank you very much everyone!

I'll be back ASAP~
Sophia
One more day! Please no DQ
Atrue
Sorry for inconvenience. This mapset has been taken out of the qualified section due to these reasons:

[Lunatic]
Insufficient quality.
The space, flow and some rhythm is not good enough and can be polished more before ranking.

Below is a modding that from my prospective. Just some examples of the issue.
Pattern
00:03:531 (5,6) - Can be a lot better if the symmetry is well performed.
00:10:695 (1,2,3) - It is hard to hit in this flow. Although the distance is the same with 00:10:471 (5,1) . Example as a choice:00:17:411 (5) - Reads like a 1/4. Can be a little misleading.
00:18:195 (2,3) - We often read it as 1/4 jumps but here is 1/2. And the distance between 00:18:531 (3,4) - is quite large. So it's confusing here.
00:25:023 (1,2) - You can make an comparision with 00:16:963 (4,5) , and the distance suddenly goes large.
00:50:545 (2,3,4,5,1) - Tricky spacing I guess. You can make the 1/2 rhythm larger in 5-1.
01:16:292 (1) - Unreadable slider.
02:38:904 (2) - This jump can be a little bit hard or not nature to hit. You can move the note 2 downward to make the jump not that hard to hit.
02:55:695 (2,3,4,5,6) - Unbalanced distance between 1/4 rhythms. You can make the distance equal to each other, or just stacking 2,3,4 is a good choice.
03:27:262 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - The stacking on 1,2 makes the part hard to read.
04:11:814 (1) - Also unreadable.

Rhythm
00:31:963 (1,2) - In previous part and the starting part of the vocal you followed the drum. And now I am not sure what track you are following. If you are on vocal, the ending of the slider 2 is on a drum and the vocal is still strong.
00:57:150 - Here is a drum. And it's strong. A note is suggested to emphasize here.
01:22:560 - Just a suggestion but I know you are following the drum, but here the vocal is really strong.

More moddings are welcomed. Other diffs are done well. Good luck.

###M
Topic Starter
RandF
oh...

but, thank you Atrue ;)
I'll do my best for next chance!
Aka
lol why its graveyarded
Sophia
Don't give up random

Please rank it for all us FELT lovers ;-;
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.