forum

Osu! on your Nintendo Wii?!?!?!?!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rob64
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
No.
awp
where did you hear about this?

Honestly it'd be interesting to play around with.
WyndII
Actually, when I first saw osu! on youtube i thought it's for Wii but then I saw a link on the description.
nardii
Where did you hear about that??? There's no osu!Wii! Just go play the PC version and mind your own business, will you!
awp
wow someone's gettin' all defensive, like they got a secret to hide or something but is not very good at hiding secrets which is strange given the absence of pressure on the Internet so what's your REAL deal huh, nardi11011?
nardii

awp wrote:

wow someone's gettin' all defensive, like they got a secret to hide or something but is not very good at hiding secrets which is strange given the absence of pressure on the Internet so what's your REAL deal huh, nardi11011?
Shut up and go listen to you stupid video game metal you stupid pirate guy!!!!!!!1!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :evil:
awp
I was playing Kobo Deluxe on the Homebrew Channel. Damn, that game is addicting. It's pretty much the only Homebrew Browser game I've played for more than ten minutes.
nardii

awp wrote:

I was playing Kobo Deluxe on the Homebrew Channel. Damn, that game is addicting. It's pretty much the only Homebrew Browser game I've played for more than ten minutes.
Oh yeah? Well I... oh wait. Yeah it's pretty good.
5ku112

awp wrote:

Hmm? I've never heard of it. Better Google it before people start hammering me with Google search links...