forum

Super Mario Rocket Propelled Grenade

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This is the best Rocket Propelled Grenade I've played in a while and I'm a man who knows his Rocket Propelled Grenades.

No really it took me this long to finally play it.
awp
Really? I've been playing it recently as well and while I find the gameplay fantastic and all, most other aspects of the game to me felt "overhyped". Still, it has entertaining dialog and I am definitely enjoying it.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
5ku112
I heard the game was rather short due to Nintendo's partnership with Square. Although this game holds as one of my favorite RPG next to earthbound.
aRiskOfRain

lukewarmholiday wrote:

This is the best Rocket Propelled Grenade I've played in a while and I'm a man who knows his Rocket Propelled Grenades.
I can definately tell you it's a Rocket Propelled Grenade. You can tell by some of the pixels, and I've seen quite a few Rocket Propelled Grenades in my time.
awp
It is indeed a short game. And very, very easy. Quite enjoyable though. Cleared it two nights ago. Will probably play it again, but perhaps with a more challenging approach such as only using Mario or something.
Ivalset
The game was a lot harder when I was 8, and hadn't mastered such rocket propelled grenade tactics such as "resting at inns", "grinding", "conserving mp/fp/sp/tp/pp/lp/hp/ap", "inventory management", "utilizing buffs/debuffs", and "not being an 8 year old dumbshit".

Those were great days.
awp
yeah Geno Boost is fucking OP