forum

[resolved] Sorting songs by the star difficulty rating on os

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Aileefangirl
As the title suggests, this will be a very nice feature, being able to sort my songs by the new difficulty system and would make searching songs much easier. The difficulty system being this for example, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/153614 "star difficulty: 3.48" for this map. Being able to find songs in the 3.0-3.3 difficulty within the 1300 beat maps I have would be very convenient and I think this stands true for other players as well.
Rio-
what about some maps that exceed 5 stars-rating like Airman? It would make the song-lists looks different :/
*and I believe that peppy didn't intend to change the rating in-game into star-ratings
deadbeat
pretty sure you can already group and sort by star rating ingame :/
Ayesha Altugle
What you are requesting is already exist.

-GN
you already can, but the star rating used for pp and website difficulty calculation is not yet implemented into the osu!client. use the web page in the meantime.
i hope it'll be implemented soon, though, it'd be really useful.
Vuelo Eluko

satriobp wrote:

what about some maps that exceed 5 stars-rating like Airman? It would make the song-lists looks different :/
*and I believe that peppy didn't intend to change the rating in-game into star-ratings
Why would you think that? That makes absolutely no sense. It just makes sense that it hasn't been implemented yet.
Shohei Ohtani

vahn10 wrote:

What you are requesting is already exist.

Better way of going about it, since it categorizes by difficulty rather than putting it into difficulty by artist name.
deadbeat
i think there's enough info here. resolving
Topic Starter
Aileefangirl
Not by that star rating, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/153614 look at this beatmap, on the right you see "star difficulty 3.48". It would be nice if we can sort songs in game by this rating rather than the current in game star system we have. Sorry for the ambiguity, I will try to be more clear next time.
deadbeat
it's the same